- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritualFirst Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town scheduleSedition case filed against actor Ramya for Pakistan is not hell remarkAryan Khan flaunts abs at college partyWon't camouflage baby bump on screen: KareenaMy husband is with Sindhu, this makes a difference
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has credited Zinedine Zidane's appointment as Real
Cheti Chand SMS, wishes, greetings Last Updated : 04 Apr 2011 03:56:22 PM IST Cheti Chand
Cheti Chand will be celebrated on Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
Here are few SMS messages to greet your loved ones:
Happy Cheti Chand! Let this be a delightful year, filled with delightful things in each of its days.
From this Cheti Chand let us go forward with great hope that all things will be possible and we will attain our dreams.
Cheti Chand Ki Hardhik Subhechcha
Bato Gud Dhani Bolo Subh Vani
Vani Cheti Chand ki Subh Kamnayeh
Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun Athav
Koyal Ki Madhur Pukar
Pedo par Lage hai Aam
har Ghar may saji hai gudi
nava varsha ki aayee hai suhani gadi
Happy Cheti Chand! Let this be a delightful year,
filled with delightful things in each of its days
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Oops! Who said this? Bigg Boss contestant and also hair stylist Bhavna Bhavnani gives shoc
- Deepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses now
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge reality show?
- Tiger shroff wants to do clean noble caharcters
- Music will always remain integral part of my life: Karan
- Film with SRK at premature stage: Kangana
- Sony Pictures new movie channel
- Kareena to be showstopper at LFW finale
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha: Sonam
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Ge