- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Robert Indiana & Google wishes Happy Valentine's Day Last Updated : 14 Feb 2011 08:57:43 AM IST Google Doodle on Valentine's Day
Search engine giant Google and Robert Indiana has been celebrating the Valentine's Day in their trademark style.
Google and Robert Indiana have wished people Happy Valentine's Day through it's special doodle.
When you visit the home page of Google, you can see a unique doodle, displaying Valentine's Day theme. After taking Curser on the doodle, it will say Happy Valentine's Day from Google and Robert Indiana. The theme of the doodle is based on the Robert Indiana's Pop Art movement.
Robert Indiana is an American artist associated with the Pop Art movement.
Samaylive.com team also wishes happy Valentine’s Day to its valuable visitors. For Happy Valentine Day SMS click here.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Salman Owais about 5 years, 2 months, 16 days, 19 hours, 40 minutes, 11 seconds ago
happy vaelentins day
Written by David Buckley about 5 years, 2 months, 16 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes, 30 seconds ago
I am a great fan of Robert Indianna and he has influenced my painting. I look at mudane everyday objects much closer as a result. His love design is now classic art history!
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of