- Ankita Lokhande not dating Kushal TandonHeavy showers lashes Mumbai, high tide expectedSky is the limit for me with right director: Alia BhattIt's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: DeepikaRevealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compellingShivaay poster: Erika Kaar joins the journeyBollywood at IIFA:When celebs put their hair down!Bollywood's bold babesWhy Salman Khan's Sultan will not be promoted on the Kapil Sharma show
Portugal winger Nani believes star striker Cristiano Ronaldo’s brace against Hungary in
Promise Day: Scraps, Quotes, SMS Last Updated : 11 Feb 2011 08:46:22 AM IST Promise Day
People make promises to each other on the occasion of Promise Day, which falls on the fifth day of Valentines Day.
February 8 was celebrated as the Rose Day, February 9 was celebrated as the Chocolate Day and February 10 was celebrated as the Teddy Day.
We are providing below few SMS messages, which can be forwarded to your loved ones:
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends its a PROMISE! On this Promise Day.
This Promise Day 2010. I don’t promise you the moon,
I don’t promise you the star, but if you promise to remember me,
I promise to be always there. Thinking of you on this Promise Day.
With every beat of my heart…
I will love you more and more,
After years of togetherness…
This is my solemn vow for you, my love!
Happy Promise Day…
Samaylive.com wishes all the readers a very Happy Promise Day.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Pank about 5 years, 4 months, 14 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes, 50 seconds ago
Written by Satyapal about 5 years, 4 months, 13 days, 23 hours, 32 minutes, 45 seconds ago
hi i like
Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra's "pit-stopping" image of her "real armpits" was aimed at p
- Rithvik Dhanjani's 'high heels' moment for TV show
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto
- McConaughey to reprise role in 'True Detective'
- Megan Fox expecting a boy
- Ankita Lokhande not dating Kushal Tandon
- Have always been unlucky in love: Salman Khan
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Panasonic India on Thursday launched a new fully-rugged, 2-in-1 lightweight Toughbook CF-2