- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane service
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Megha Gupta to tie knot with Aditya Shroff Last Updated : 16 Sep 2010 02:34:22 PM IST
Sonakshi Sinha, who made B-town entry with blockbuster Dabangg, has a bad news.
Sonakshi Sinha's ex-boyfriend Aditya Shroff has been tying the nuptial knot with TV actress Megha Gupta.
The owner of Fame Cinemas, Shorff confirmed the news and said that they will enter the wedlock in December this year.
Aditya met Megha Gupta in July this year through a common friend and came close to each others. Finally they have decided to take their relationship to next level.
Aditya and Sonakshi Sinha were dating each other for quite some time but finally decided to part ways amicably.
Actually, 22-year-old Sonakshi was not interested for wedding after getting break in Bollywood. Sonakshi wanted to stick with single status for at least six years whereas 32.-years-old Aditya was keen for marriage and can't wait more.
When asked about Sonakshi, Aditya said that she is the past now.
Megha Gupta made her small screen debut with Ekta Kapoor's Kavyanjali.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan says his role in upcoming comedy-drama 'PK' is one of the challenging roles of
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country