- PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversies
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Megha Gupta to tie knot with Aditya Shroff Last Updated : 16 Sep 2010 02:34:22 PM IST
Sonakshi Sinha, who made B-town entry with blockbuster Dabangg, has a bad news.
Sonakshi Sinha's ex-boyfriend Aditya Shroff has been tying the nuptial knot with TV actress Megha Gupta.
The owner of Fame Cinemas, Shorff confirmed the news and said that they will enter the wedlock in December this year.
Aditya met Megha Gupta in July this year through a common friend and came close to each others. Finally they have decided to take their relationship to next level.
Aditya and Sonakshi Sinha were dating each other for quite some time but finally decided to part ways amicably.
Actually, 22-year-old Sonakshi was not interested for wedding after getting break in Bollywood. Sonakshi wanted to stick with single status for at least six years whereas 32.-years-old Aditya was keen for marriage and can't wait more.
When asked about Sonakshi, Aditya said that she is the past now.
Megha Gupta made her small screen debut with Ekta Kapoor's Kavyanjali.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Pankaj Thakur has made a brilliant piece of ducumantry on drunk and driving titl
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of Unnati
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September