- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?Ileana on small breakAlia's dad wants her to encash her popularity
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Megha Gupta to tie knot with Aditya Shroff Last Updated : 16 Sep 2010 02:34:22 PM IST
Sonakshi Sinha, who made B-town entry with blockbuster Dabangg, has a bad news.
Sonakshi Sinha's ex-boyfriend Aditya Shroff has been tying the nuptial knot with TV actress Megha Gupta.
The owner of Fame Cinemas, Shorff confirmed the news and said that they will enter the wedlock in December this year.
Aditya met Megha Gupta in July this year through a common friend and came close to each others. Finally they have decided to take their relationship to next level.
Aditya and Sonakshi Sinha were dating each other for quite some time but finally decided to part ways amicably.
Actually, 22-year-old Sonakshi was not interested for wedding after getting break in Bollywood. Sonakshi wanted to stick with single status for at least six years whereas 32.-years-old Aditya was keen for marriage and can't wait more.
When asked about Sonakshi, Aditya said that she is the past now.
Megha Gupta made her small screen debut with Ekta Kapoor's Kavyanjali.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmakers Abbas-Mustan has revealed that Kapil Sharma was the only actor they considered
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Urshavi did mistake again
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.