- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!Men prefer smart women over breastsAfter Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24I’m lucky to have good genesLamborghini to build SUV in Italy
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Milenge-Milenge to release on July 9 Last Updated : 24 Jun 2010 09:05:20 AM IST
The Shahid Kapur-Kareena Kapoor starrer Milenge Milenge is all set to release on July 9. This is their fifth movie together.
The movie is produced by Boney Kapoor and presented by Sahara One Motion Picture and SK Films.
The other star cast includes Satish Shah, Kirron Kher, Aarti Chhabria, Delnaaz Paul, Himani Shivpuri, Satish Kaushik. Sameer has penned down the lyrics and Himmesh Reshammiya has composed the songs.
Milenge Milenge is releasing after a long gap and has already gone through a gossip era. There were speculations that Shahid and Kareena after their breakup were not ready to work together to complete the movie, though the stars always defended themselves that there were genuine date problems.
Finally the producer of the movie Boney Kapoor and the director Satish Kaushik succeeded in convincing both of them to complete the final scenes for the movie.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is a Bajrangbali devotee in the official teaser of his upc
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!
- Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumors
- Inside story of Kangana Ranaut's hot affair!
- See Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015
- When Big B teasing Deepika Padukone
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
- Salman Khan to tweet in Hindi, Urdu
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers