- Katrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga movesKatrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruiseRandeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'When Sunny went topless!Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016
Indian cyclists today added a gold, a silver and a bronze medal to continue their dominanc
Milenge-Milenge to release on July 9 Last Updated : 24 Jun 2010 09:05:20 AM IST
The Shahid Kapur-Kareena Kapoor starrer Milenge Milenge is all set to release on July 9. This is their fifth movie together.
The movie is produced by Boney Kapoor and presented by Sahara One Motion Picture and SK Films.
The other star cast includes Satish Shah, Kirron Kher, Aarti Chhabria, Delnaaz Paul, Himani Shivpuri, Satish Kaushik. Sameer has penned down the lyrics and Himmesh Reshammiya has composed the songs.
Milenge Milenge is releasing after a long gap and has already gone through a gossip era. There were speculations that Shahid and Kareena after their breakup were not ready to work together to complete the movie, though the stars always defended themselves that there were genuine date problems.
Finally the producer of the movie Boney Kapoor and the director Satish Kaushik succeeded in convincing both of them to complete the final scenes for the movie.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Everbody turned their heads when they saw Katrina Kaif ,the most exquisite beauty of Bolly
- Katrina caught with Aditya at Janpath Market
- Katrina Kaif spending V-day with Ranbir Kapoor?
- Michael Moore in ICU with pneumonia
- Katrina happy to be going strong
- Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- Deepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealous
- OMG! Aamir Khan loses Snapdeal contract
A selfie posted by a US teenager last month on micro-blogging site Twitter boggled minds a
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi