- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Brad Pitt prefers production Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 01:49:57 PM IST Brad Pitt (File Photo)
Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt says he prefers to go behind the camera rather than working in front of it.
The 49-year-old actor said he likes the creativity of putting the pieces together, media reported.
"As I get older, I am enjoying more the production side of things not being so forefront in the camera the creativity of putting the pieces together," he said.
The actor said he loves films of '60s and '70s.
"I'm a fan of film first and was since I was a little boy sitting in Missouri. I go back to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and All the President's Men. And Dr Strangelove is still the funniest film I have ever seen.
"There Will Be Blood is one of my absolute favourites; incredible, a whole film dedicated to someone's hatred," he added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,