- Shahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shootBipasha sizzles in bikini at MaldivesHow romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on ElleKalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav GuptaYakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Brad Pitt prefers production Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 01:49:57 PM IST Brad Pitt (File Photo)
Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt says he prefers to go behind the camera rather than working in front of it.
The 49-year-old actor said he likes the creativity of putting the pieces together, media reported.
"As I get older, I am enjoying more the production side of things not being so forefront in the camera the creativity of putting the pieces together," he said.
The actor said he loves films of '60s and '70s.
"I'm a fan of film first and was since I was a little boy sitting in Missouri. I go back to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and All the President's Men. And Dr Strangelove is still the funniest film I have ever seen.
"There Will Be Blood is one of my absolute favourites; incredible, a whole film dedicated to someone's hatred," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan will be the showstopper for the grand finale of Lakme Fashion
- Shahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shoot
- Riteish supports Salman's tweets on Yakub Memon
- Bipasha sizzles in bikini at Maldives
- Madhur, Aditi Hydari to dazzle the ramp at IIJW
- A Pak girl crosses border to meet Salman-Sharukh, BB style
- How romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!
- Caitlyn and Kris's first meet after gender transition
- See what tough time Katrina-Saif had shooting for Phantom
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that