- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriageHema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-naniOMG! Is Aamir Khan taking steroids?Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway stationTry these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years ago
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Brad Pitt prefers production Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 01:49:57 PM IST Brad Pitt (File Photo)
Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt says he prefers to go behind the camera rather than working in front of it.
The 49-year-old actor said he likes the creativity of putting the pieces together, media reported.
"As I get older, I am enjoying more the production side of things not being so forefront in the camera the creativity of putting the pieces together," he said.
The actor said he loves films of '60s and '70s.
"I'm a fan of film first and was since I was a little boy sitting in Missouri. I go back to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and All the President's Men. And Dr Strangelove is still the funniest film I have ever seen.
"There Will Be Blood is one of my absolute favourites; incredible, a whole film dedicated to someone's hatred," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
For Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber, his wife is not sext enough! Is it so?
- See Deepika Padukone what men want!
- See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!
- Pics: Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'
- Watch 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' trailer
- Salman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaulted
- India by the Nile: Big B stunned by fans in Egypt
- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayed
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
Salem Hajdarovac says he didn't sleep for a week when he heard his workshop had been gran
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con