- Siddharth romancing Kohli's exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night standSussanne sports a new tattooKareena goes floral for VogueHot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the difference: Celeb wax statuesKalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
Taylor Swift roped in as brand ambassador of Diet Coke Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 09:37:53 AM IST File photo: Taylor Swift
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported media.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If you are still believing that Emraan Hashmi is still Bollywood’s serial kisser, so you
- Gulaab Gang is all about Women Empowerment
- OMG! Siddharth Mallya shoves his hand inside Kat’s top
- Elli Avram staying in Salman's house!
- Women’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beauties
- Amitabh Bachchan was in love with Waheeda Rehman
- PICS: Siddharth romancing Kohli's ex
- Ranveer Singh thinks politics is dirty
- Shiney Ahuja to star in 'Welcome Back'
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric