- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
American tennis player Serena Williams led the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) world rank
Taylor Swift roped in as brand ambassador of Diet Coke Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 09:37:53 AM IST File photo: Taylor Swift
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported media.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A record number of wins by black stars, a Muslim actor winning for the first time, the vic
- Amitabh Bachchan walks fashion ramp for charity
- Oscars 2017 celebrate diversity, marred by goof-ups
- Rani Mukerji confirms comeback with 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Oops! Moment
- Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017
- Dev Patel attends Oscars with mother
- Om Puri honoured at Oscars 2017
- Asghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Chinese smartphone maker Gionee on Monday launched a new line up of A series smartphones -