- Lindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launchedModi's wife feels insecure with securityAre Salman and SRK coming together in a movie?OMG! 26 yrs jail for Veena Malik and her husbandEx flames Alia and Varun together in a film?Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Kristen Wiig in 'Anchorman 2' Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 10:58:58 AM IST File Photo
Actress Kristen Wiig is in talks to star opposite Steve Carell in the sequel of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues".The "Bridesmaids" star will play the role of Carell's love interest in the Adam McKay-directed movie, reported Aceshowbiz.Official plot details of "Anchorman 2" are still kept under tight wraps. It is unknown when McKay will kick off the filming, but the film is projected to be released sometime in October 2013.McKay recently said that the sequel to 2004's "Anchorman" would feature musical numbers."There will be some music in 'Anchorman 2' though for sure, we have some songs already written. We were going to do'Anchorman 2' as a Broadway musical first, for like six months and then go shoot the movie. That was our initial idea," hehad said.In addition to Carell, "Anchorman 2" will bring back Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Christina Applegate and David Koechner in the movie.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly not invited to her father's second wedding.
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
- KJo gets Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor together
- Are Salman and SRK coming together in a movie?
- OMG! 26 yrs jail for Veena Malik and her husband
- Ex flames Alia and Varun together in a film?
- Watch Radha Nachegi song from movie 'Tevar'
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Falling prices of entry-level smartphone devices have led to its increasing demand.