- Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennisGauhar takes care of Kushal at hospitalTrending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politics
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
My kids are the best gift: Hugh Jackman Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 09:45:15 AM IST File Photo
Actor Hugh Jackman thinks the bond between adoptive children and their parents is just as strong as those of biological families.The 'Les Miserables' star, who has adopted children Oscar, 12, and Ava, seven, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, thinks parenthood has been one of the greatest gifts he could ever receive, reported Daily Star."I am an adoptive parent and I can't imagine there being any difference of intensity in emotion to being a biological parent. It is certainly one of the great gifts and it changes you from the inside for ever, so I can certainly relate," he said.In "Les Miserables" Jackman, 44, portrays an ex-prisoner-turned-factory owner Valjean, who tries to help the poor as much as he can.And the actor, who is backing the Global Poverty Project, is hoping the role can make him a better person."Valjean is one of the great examples to follow. In no way do I really measure up to this man. But by playing him, hopefully it makes you a better person," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is coming back to the small screen in 'The Royals'. The sho
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
- SRK, Deepika at 'Kochadaiiyaan' music launch
- Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies
- Raagini Makkar and Naadyog win 'India's Got Talent 5'
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric