- PICS: Soha Ali Khan\'s mehendi ceremonyMovie Review: Dolly Ki DoliTrisha Krishnan, Varun Manian engagedInside Soha Ali Khan\'s bachelorette bashBaby, and other Bollywood films on terrorismShweta Basu, accused in sex racket, does a glamorous photo shootHappy Basant Panchami 2015: Images, Wallpapers, GreetingsRaveena Tandon to play negative role in \'Shab\'Senpaga Vinayagar Temple renovation completeObama\'s Armored \'Beast\' in city for Republic day
Leander Paes and Martina Hingis won their mixed doubles opener while Rohan Bopanna and Bar
My kids are the best gift: Hugh Jackman Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 09:45:15 AM IST File Photo
Actor Hugh Jackman thinks the bond between adoptive children and their parents is just as strong as those of biological families.The 'Les Miserables' star, who has adopted children Oscar, 12, and Ava, seven, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, thinks parenthood has been one of the greatest gifts he could ever receive, reported Daily Star."I am an adoptive parent and I can't imagine there being any difference of intensity in emotion to being a biological parent. It is certainly one of the great gifts and it changes you from the inside for ever, so I can certainly relate," he said.In "Les Miserables" Jackman, 44, portrays an ex-prisoner-turned-factory owner Valjean, who tries to help the poor as much as he can.And the actor, who is backing the Global Poverty Project, is hoping the role can make him a better person."Valjean is one of the great examples to follow. In no way do I really measure up to this man. But by playing him, hopefully it makes you a better person," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Soha Ali Khan today tied the knot with longtime partner Kunal Khemu in an intimate
- Mallika Sherawat to enter Bigg Boss Halla Bol
- Patrick Stewart praises Jennifer Lawrence
- Aamir Khan's 'PK' to release in China
- 'Superstars should do content-based cinema'
- Ayushmann to act in Punjabi film?
- New Censor board for films, books on Sikhs
- PICS: Soha Ali Khan's mehendi ceremony
- Movie Review: Dolly Ki Doli
Dog is man's best friend, and we have wolves to thank for it!
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi will be launching its latest 4G device Mi4 in India on Jan 28