- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
My kids are the best gift: Hugh Jackman Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 09:45:15 AM IST File Photo
Actor Hugh Jackman thinks the bond between adoptive children and their parents is just as strong as those of biological families.The 'Les Miserables' star, who has adopted children Oscar, 12, and Ava, seven, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, thinks parenthood has been one of the greatest gifts he could ever receive, reported Daily Star."I am an adoptive parent and I can't imagine there being any difference of intensity in emotion to being a biological parent. It is certainly one of the great gifts and it changes you from the inside for ever, so I can certainly relate," he said.In "Les Miserables" Jackman, 44, portrays an ex-prisoner-turned-factory owner Valjean, who tries to help the poor as much as he can.And the actor, who is backing the Global Poverty Project, is hoping the role can make him a better person."Valjean is one of the great examples to follow. In no way do I really measure up to this man. But by playing him, hopefully it makes you a better person," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika Padukone's video is becoming viral. This has been shot for a leading magazine and
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con