- Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on ElleKalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav GuptaYakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Johnny Depp to tackle Don Quixote Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 09:31:18 AM IST File Photo
Hollywood star Johnny Depp is set to produce and act in a modern re-imagining of 'Don Quixote'.The 49-year-old has teamed up with Disney to work on a new adaptation of Miguel de Cervantes' classic Spanish novel 'The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha', which he will co-produce with Infinitum Nihil's Christi Dembrowski.The project is still in its early stages and the pitch for the as yet untitled film will be written by Steve Pink and Jeff Morris, reported.The pair first teamed up on 'True Memoirs Of An International Assassin', which Morris scripted.Depp harbours a known fascination for 'Don Quixote' and was previously on board to star in a Terry Gilliam film about the hero on a mission to revive chivalry, but the project never got off the ground.It had been suggested Depp could also star in the new film, especially since he has brought huge success for Disneyas kooky Captain Jack Sparrow in their "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise.Depp also recently wrapped "The Lone Ranger" for Disney and previously worked with production company Infinitum Nihilon "The Rum Diary".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shooting for Kabir Khan Phantom was a tedious task for Katrina Kaif and Saif Khan.
- Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on Elle
- Marathi cinema is growing: Big B
- Kalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav Gupta
- It's unfortunate! 'Mastani', 'Dilwale' clash on Box Office
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that