- Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the lawSalman\'s sister Arpita thanks fans for support on \'big\' dayShah Rukh Khan visits Salman's Galaxy Apartments to meet himMumbai beat Delhi by 5 wkts to jump to 4th spotSalman Khan declared guilty in the Hit and Run caseSunny Leon's most desirable womanAditi Rao Hydari\'s sexy bikini avtaar on GQRanbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotionsExclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement dayGet ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 12:26:00 PM IST File Photo
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.
The couple later said that they are expecting a baby boy.
The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Pique.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Compensation matters more than conviction," say the victims of the 2002 hit-and-run case
- Bollywood sympathises with Salman after court's verdict
- Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the law
- Salman convicted of all charges in hit-and-run case
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case:Chronology
- Anupam Kher denied Pakistani visa
- Ahead of verdict, Salman's family offers prayers
- Salman's sister Arpita thanks fans for support on 'big' day
- Salman Khan declared guilty in the Hit and Run case
In probably first of its kind case, Delhi Police registered a case of theft after a Kanpur
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne