- IFFI Awards 2015 winners listJacqueline supports children's fitness freakAlia describes Sonakshi as cool and edgyIt's a Goa wedding for Sanaya and Mohit'I don't drop my pants just like that'Stars at Filmfare Glamour and Style AwardsList of Big Ticket movies of 2016I want to dominate globally: PriyankaThe journey of AIDS in last 27 yearsMicrosoft launches Win 10-powered smartphone for Rs 43,699
Country's number one singles player Yuki Bhambri lost two places to be 93rd while Somdev D
Reconciling with father was hard: Nikki Reed Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 12:05:06 PM IST file photo: Nikki Reed
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed gave her father a list of demands before agreeing to reconcile with him after years of estrangement.The 24-year-old actress' parents divorced when she was two and she was raised by her mother Cheryl.Reed's relationship with her father Seth was strained when she was growing up, but she reached out to him in a bid to work out their differences after finding fame, reported online media."We weren't close growing up and I guess it was both of our faults. He was waiting for me to come around and I was bitter about him divorcing Mom," Reed said."I was shooting a movie in Sacramento (California) and I called my dad and said, 'We need to have a real talk.' I told him all these things that he had no idea I wanted."I said, 'I want you to call me every day and maybe five times a day and even if I say I'm fine I want you to say you don't sound fine. I need you to dig deeper and tell me you love me every time you hang up the phone'," she added.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Award-winning sarangi player Ustad Sabri Khan died of breathing problems at the age of 88.
- IFFI Awards 2015 winners list
- Jacqueline supports children's fitness freak
- I don't take my audience for granted: Imtiaz
- Alia describes Sonakshi as cool and edgy
- Winslet has adult incontinence
- It's a Goa wedding for Sanaya and Mohit
- Salman to launch brother-in-law
- 'I don't drop my pants just like that'
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl