- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'What is Salman Khan doing at his sister\'s feet?Kim Kardashian wants daughter to pose nude
Fance's pole vault world record holder Renaud Lavillenie and New Zealand's unstoppable sh
Reconciling with father was hard: Nikki Reed Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 12:05:06 PM IST file photo: Nikki Reed
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed gave her father a list of demands before agreeing to reconcile with him after years of estrangement.The 24-year-old actress' parents divorced when she was two and she was raised by her mother Cheryl.Reed's relationship with her father Seth was strained when she was growing up, but she reached out to him in a bid to work out their differences after finding fame, reported online media."We weren't close growing up and I guess it was both of our faults. He was waiting for me to come around and I was bitter about him divorcing Mom," Reed said."I was shooting a movie in Sacramento (California) and I called my dad and said, 'We need to have a real talk.' I told him all these things that he had no idea I wanted."I said, 'I want you to call me every day and maybe five times a day and even if I say I'm fine I want you to say you don't sound fine. I need you to dig deeper and tell me you love me every time you hang up the phone'," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
we tell you who were the Bollywood stars whose absence created speculations
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
- Why Aamir Khan missed Arpita's wedding reception
- SRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's reception
- Ranbir happy Salman called Katrina Mrs Kapoor
- Deepika named Katrin as talented star
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.