- SRK, Deepika celebrates \'Happy New Year\' in USAbhinav Bindra to retireHot babes in \'Big Boss 8\'Mahesh Bhatt and his controversies, view picsGujaratis take admissions in Mandarin classesKat raises mercury with sexy pose, view picsShah Rukh Khan rocks Washington\'Nude photos\' of singer Rihanna leaked, view picsKatrina Kaif just escapes an oops momentOMG! Bigg Boss contestants get liquor in juice packets
Ace shooter Abhinav Bindra creates a flutter by annoucing his move to retire
Reconciling with father was hard: Nikki Reed Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 12:05:06 PM IST file photo: Nikki Reed
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed gave her father a list of demands before agreeing to reconcile with him after years of estrangement.The 24-year-old actress' parents divorced when she was two and she was raised by her mother Cheryl.Reed's relationship with her father Seth was strained when she was growing up, but she reached out to him in a bid to work out their differences after finding fame, reported online media."We weren't close growing up and I guess it was both of our faults. He was waiting for me to come around and I was bitter about him divorcing Mom," Reed said."I was shooting a movie in Sacramento (California) and I called my dad and said, 'We need to have a real talk.' I told him all these things that he had no idea I wanted."I said, 'I want you to call me every day and maybe five times a day and even if I say I'm fine I want you to say you don't sound fine. I need you to dig deeper and tell me you love me every time you hang up the phone'," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone performing at an event in New Jers
- Hot babes in 'Big Boss 8'
- Raj Kundra receives extortion call, security beefed up
- Paul McCartney raps for meat-free Mondays
- Mahesh Bhatt and his controversies, view pics
- Kat raises mercury with sexy pose, view pics
- Shah Rukh Khan rocks Washington
- 'Nude photos' of singer Rihanna leaked, view pics
- Katrina Kaif just escapes an oops moment
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Soon you will be able to control your mobile smartphone with your gestures only.