- Ronaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Rita Ora lands 'Fast and the Furious' role Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 04:56:17 PM IST File Photo
Singer Rita Ora has reportedly won the role of the villain in upcoming film 'The Fast and the Furious 6', a part which was initially offered to R&B star Rihanna.
The 'How We Do (Party)' singer has been given the negative part in the latest instalment of the action franchise after impressing bosses in her audition and will star alongside Vin Diesel and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut in 'Battleship', had initially wanted the role but her hectic schedule did not work out.
"Rihanna impressed movie bosses with her role in 'Battleship'. But schedules didn't work out and Rita really shone during castings. They loved her look and her attitude," a source said.
Ora, 22, had recently spoke about her desire to get into acting and said Tom Hardy was her dream co-star.
"Acting is something for the future. For now it's all about my music, but definitely in a few years. Tom Hardy is so cute. Soooooo hot. In 'Warrior' I fell for him. And in the 'Dark Knight.' He is amazing," she had said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen as a traffic constable in the forthcoming thriller
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of