- Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervour
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Rita Ora lands 'Fast and the Furious' role Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 04:56:17 PM IST File Photo
Singer Rita Ora has reportedly won the role of the villain in upcoming film 'The Fast and the Furious 6', a part which was initially offered to R&B star Rihanna.
The 'How We Do (Party)' singer has been given the negative part in the latest instalment of the action franchise after impressing bosses in her audition and will star alongside Vin Diesel and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut in 'Battleship', had initially wanted the role but her hectic schedule did not work out.
"Rihanna impressed movie bosses with her role in 'Battleship'. But schedules didn't work out and Rita really shone during castings. They loved her look and her attitude," a source said.
Ora, 22, had recently spoke about her desire to get into acting and said Tom Hardy was her dream co-star.
"Acting is something for the future. For now it's all about my music, but definitely in a few years. Tom Hardy is so cute. Soooooo hot. In 'Warrior' I fell for him. And in the 'Dark Knight.' He is amazing," she had said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Katie Holmes has given a few tips for moms-on-the-move.
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country