- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Rare school photo of Monroe up for auction Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 03:32:26 PM IST file photo: Marilyn Monroe
A rare photo of screen icon Marilyn Monroe at her school graduation in 1941 is going under the hammer and is expected to fetch 1,500 pounds.
The picture shows a fresh-faced 15-year-old Monroe, then known as Norma Jeane Baker, standing with her whole class at Ralph Waldo Emerson Junior High School in Los Angeles.
The photograph, which measures 8x24 inches, is expected to sell for up to 1,500 pounds when it goes under the hammer at the auction in Stockport, Cheshire, next week, reported online media.
Also up for sale at the same auction are nine Christmas cards sent by Charles and Diana, the Prince and Princess of Wales.
The cards, sent over successive years, feature photos of young William and Harry growing up and are signed by the royal couple with festive greetings.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Lady Gaga will headline the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show at NRG Sta
- Dhoni applauds Sushant's performance
- 'Baahubali 2' logo released
- Guess who is Alia dating?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret