- Jab Kareena met Mira and Shahid met SaifParineeti gets in a new skinWhy was Kareena-Arjun intimate scenes deleted?Who will win 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded'?Katrina-Arjun\'s \'Fitoor\' wraps shootingWhen Kapil was pushed out of Aishwarya\'s vanity vanPriyanka to return to India for \'Bajirao\' shoot next weekShraddha Kapoor wraps \'Baaghi\' shootMovie review 'Singh is Bliing'Movie review 'Talvar'
Riding on forward SK Uthappa's twin strike, the Indian men's hockey team posted yet anothe
Rare school photo of Monroe up for auction Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 03:32:26 PM IST file photo: Marilyn Monroe
A rare photo of screen icon Marilyn Monroe at her school graduation in 1941 is going under the hammer and is expected to fetch 1,500 pounds.
The picture shows a fresh-faced 15-year-old Monroe, then known as Norma Jeane Baker, standing with her whole class at Ralph Waldo Emerson Junior High School in Los Angeles.
The photograph, which measures 8x24 inches, is expected to sell for up to 1,500 pounds when it goes under the hammer at the auction in Stockport, Cheshire, next week, reported online media.
Also up for sale at the same auction are nine Christmas cards sent by Charles and Diana, the Prince and Princess of Wales.
The cards, sent over successive years, feature photos of young William and Harry growing up and are signed by the royal couple with festive greetings.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
What happened when Kareena Kapoor met Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor met Shahid? Read on...
- 'Guddi Ki Gun' trailer released: Watch now
- BO clash of "Dilwale", "Bajirao Mastani" unfortunate: Priyanka
- Aishwarya doesn't like to be tagged as glamorous
- When Deepika and Ranveer shared a cute kiss
- Parineeti gets in a new skin
- Is Sooraj Pancholi dating Elli Avram?
- Why was Kareena-Arjun intimate scenes deleted?
- Who will win 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded'?
A dog in the US had to be rescued after it accidentally knocked its owner's idling truck i
Google fired back at Apple with a pair of new smartphones, a "convertible" tablet and othe