- College girl challenges Honey SinghRihanna poses topless againShakira welcomes second babyI take tips from both my parents: AksharaSalman Khan paints an entire villageAbhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more togetherIslamic state fighters bomb 9 of Saddam Hussein\'s Palaces : View PicsWho will win Bigg Boss 8?PHOTOS: First poster of \'Bombay Velvet\'Huma Qureshi sports a short hairdo
McLaren has unveiled new car, the MP4-30 to be driven by Alonso and Button this year.
Being born poor kept me grounded: Olga Kurylenko Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 04:12:41 PM IST file photo: Olga Kurylenko
Bondgirl Olga Kurylenko credits the poverty she faced during her childhood for keeping her grounded in showbiz.
The 'Quantum of Solace' star, who was raised by her mother, says she could never afford new clothes while growing up in Russia.
The 33-year-old actress found fame as a model at the age of 13 after she was spotted by a talent scout while vacationing in Moscow, reported online media.
"Being born poor is what keeps me grounded as a movie star. Growing up, I was extremely poor. I lived in a tiny Soviet communal apartment with four small rooms shared by six adults from my extended family and several children. My mother had no money to buy me clothes so everything I wore had to be patched up and then patched up again.
"I'll never forget what it's like to go without. It means that I have very few extravagances. I squirrel my earnings away. The only thing I like to splash out on is food. I remember what it's like to be hungry and to dream of beautiful meals," Kurylenko said.
The Russian beauty has managed to build a successful career post the Bond film. She will next be seen in celebrated director Terrence Malick's 'To the Wonder' and comedy film 'Seven Psychopaths'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A daring Delhi University college girl Rene Sharanya Verma challenges Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- Rihanna poses topless again
- Shakira welcomes second baby
- PICS: I take tips from both my parents, says Akshara
- Salman Khan paints an entire village
- Rohit Shetty launches 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 6'
- FIRST LOOK: Aamir Khan in 'Dangal'
- Abhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more together
- Rani Mukerji gets standing ovation in Poland
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3