- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
I looked like my gay brother after shaving off hair: Hathaway Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 01:15:14 PM IST file photo: Anne Hathaway
"Les Miserables" star Anne Hathaway was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair but was comforted to see that she resembled her gay brother.
The 30-year-old actress, who chopped off her long brunette locks to play the role of Fantine in the film adaptation of Victor Hugo's novel, said that her pixie cut makes her look more masculine, reported online media.
"When I eventually looked in the mirror I just thought I looked like my gay brother," Hathaway said, during a New York screening of the movie.
The actress is very close to her brother and she had previously said that she, her sibling and entire family decided to break ties with the Catholic Church when her brother came out as a homosexual.
"The whole family converted to Episcopalianism after my elder brother came out. Why should I support an organisation that has a limited view of my beloved brother?" she had said.
Hathaway took on a complete physical transformation to play the character of Fantine, who is forced into prostitution to pay for the care of her young daughter.
The "Dark Knight Rises" star threw herself wholeheartedly into the role and even lost 25 pounds in order to properly depict a member of the Nineteenth century French underclass.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of