- My scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called off
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
I looked like my gay brother after shaving off hair: Hathaway Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 01:15:14 PM IST file photo: Anne Hathaway
"Les Miserables" star Anne Hathaway was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair but was comforted to see that she resembled her gay brother.
The 30-year-old actress, who chopped off her long brunette locks to play the role of Fantine in the film adaptation of Victor Hugo's novel, said that her pixie cut makes her look more masculine, reported online media.
"When I eventually looked in the mirror I just thought I looked like my gay brother," Hathaway said, during a New York screening of the movie.
The actress is very close to her brother and she had previously said that she, her sibling and entire family decided to break ties with the Catholic Church when her brother came out as a homosexual.
"The whole family converted to Episcopalianism after my elder brother came out. Why should I support an organisation that has a limited view of my beloved brother?" she had said.
Hathaway took on a complete physical transformation to play the character of Fantine, who is forced into prostitution to pay for the care of her young daughter.
The "Dark Knight Rises" star threw herself wholeheartedly into the role and even lost 25 pounds in order to properly depict a member of the Nineteenth century French underclass.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranaut says she felt shattered when a few of her im
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major