- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
I looked like my gay brother after shaving off hair: Hathaway Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 01:15:14 PM IST file photo: Anne Hathaway
"Les Miserables" star Anne Hathaway was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair but was comforted to see that she resembled her gay brother.
The 30-year-old actress, who chopped off her long brunette locks to play the role of Fantine in the film adaptation of Victor Hugo's novel, said that her pixie cut makes her look more masculine, reported online media.
"When I eventually looked in the mirror I just thought I looked like my gay brother," Hathaway said, during a New York screening of the movie.
The actress is very close to her brother and she had previously said that she, her sibling and entire family decided to break ties with the Catholic Church when her brother came out as a homosexual.
"The whole family converted to Episcopalianism after my elder brother came out. Why should I support an organisation that has a limited view of my beloved brother?" she had said.
Hathaway took on a complete physical transformation to play the character of Fantine, who is forced into prostitution to pay for the care of her young daughter.
The "Dark Knight Rises" star threw herself wholeheartedly into the role and even lost 25 pounds in order to properly depict a member of the Nineteenth century French underclass.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In his second Bollywood outing "Force2", Tahir Bhasin is donning a negative character agai
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.