- After posing nude for a magazine Mamta Kulkarni now converts to IslamSalman Khan turns DJ for Tamanchey track \'In Da Club\'Aish or Kat, who looks hot with Hrithik, view picsStandoff in Ladakh\'s Chumar ends as PLA troops returnKatrina Kaif with Salman Khan in Bigg Boss 8Katrina, Hrithik at song launch of \'Bang Bang\'Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da ClubWhat are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on hand
Swiss tennis legend Martina Hingis said in Tokyo on Friday about Li Na's retirement was a
Charlie Sheen paid Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to cover tax debt Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:59:28 AM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen showed his generous side when he reportedly paid his "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lindsay Lohan's tax bill worth USD 100,000.
The actors became close friends while shooting for the movie and after getting to know about 26-year-old Lohan's tax issues Sheen offered to pay the outstanding amount of her tax bills, reported online media.
Initially, Lohan denied taking the favour but later accepted it when her business head received a cheque of USD 100,000 from Sheen.
Directed by Malcolm D Lee "Scary Movie 5" has an ensemble cast like Terry Crews, Ashley Tisdale, Jerry O'Connell, and Kate Walsh. It is expected to release next year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Katrina is seen performing daring acts in water for her forthcoming film 'Bang Bang'.
- Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy: 'Discuss cup size if relevant'
- Sunny Leone at zoOm Tv function
- Now monkeys fall in love with Jacqueline!
- SRK-Aishwarya together on screen?
- Aamir’s PK earns Rs 85 cr much before release
- Deepika ends 'Cleavage row’ with an open letter: Read now
- After posing nude for a magazine Mamta Kulkarni now converts to Islam
- Salman Khan turns DJ for Tamanchey track 'In Da Club'
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr