- Proof: Justin Selena an item againPICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23PICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel has swept to four straight Formula One titles but a comprehens
Charlie Sheen paid Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to cover tax debt Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:59:28 AM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen showed his generous side when he reportedly paid his "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lindsay Lohan's tax bill worth USD 100,000.
The actors became close friends while shooting for the movie and after getting to know about 26-year-old Lohan's tax issues Sheen offered to pay the outstanding amount of her tax bills, reported online media.
Initially, Lohan denied taking the favour but later accepted it when her business head received a cheque of USD 100,000 from Sheen.
Directed by Malcolm D Lee "Scary Movie 5" has an ensemble cast like Terry Crews, Ashley Tisdale, Jerry O'Connell, and Kate Walsh. It is expected to release next year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood Dabangg Salman Khan starrer flick ‘O Teri’ title track teaser released on Yo
- Katrina Kaif is Arjun Kapoor’s Rakhi sister?
- B-Town attends Bobby Chawla's prayer meet
- Minor fire at Shilpa Shetty's house
- Bipasha, Harman to wed after 'Dhishkiyaon' release
- Sonam kiss Ayushman in 'Bewakoofiyaan'
- Kangana left filmmaking course mid-way for 'Queen'
- Why Salman makes his team buy old radio sets
- Tabu miffed with Zoya Akhtar
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.