- Modi, Satyarthi is in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess KalratriDisclosed: What are Anushka and Virat doing secretly in Australia?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Charlie Sheen paid Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to cover tax debt Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:59:28 AM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen showed his generous side when he reportedly paid his "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lindsay Lohan's tax bill worth USD 100,000.
The actors became close friends while shooting for the movie and after getting to know about 26-year-old Lohan's tax issues Sheen offered to pay the outstanding amount of her tax bills, reported online media.
Initially, Lohan denied taking the favour but later accepted it when her business head received a cheque of USD 100,000 from Sheen.
Directed by Malcolm D Lee "Scary Movie 5" has an ensemble cast like Terry Crews, Ashley Tisdale, Jerry O'Connell, and Kate Walsh. It is expected to release next year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has decided to dye her hair black again just in time for th
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
- Sidharth, Alia in 'Kapoor and Sons'
- Sunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
- I am so so happy: Shahid on big win for 'Haider'
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones in India on Monday,