- Tamannaah nervous to romance with PrabhuPropose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesAditya-Shraddha back togetherKatrina gets truck full of roses as giftAditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'Katrina Kaif looks drop-dead gorgeous for Tarun TahilianiKatrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga movesKatrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook images
The Indian compound archery team and the mixed pair claimed three gold medals in the morni
Charlie Sheen paid Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to cover tax debt Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:59:28 AM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen showed his generous side when he reportedly paid his "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lindsay Lohan's tax bill worth USD 100,000.
The actors became close friends while shooting for the movie and after getting to know about 26-year-old Lohan's tax issues Sheen offered to pay the outstanding amount of her tax bills, reported online media.
Initially, Lohan denied taking the favour but later accepted it when her business head received a cheque of USD 100,000 from Sheen.
Directed by Malcolm D Lee "Scary Movie 5" has an ensemble cast like Terry Crews, Ashley Tisdale, Jerry O'Connell, and Kate Walsh. It is expected to release next year.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tamannaah Bhatia nervous to romance with Prabhu Deva.
- Salman Khan reportedly is upset with Huma Qureshi for ruining his brother Sohail Khan's married life!
- Deepika Padukone was in tears at the Filmfare Award show, what made her so emotional?
- Bhumi Pednekar of Dum Lagake Haisha sheds kilos, looks sexy
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam to star in 'Kaabil'
- Aditya-Shraddha back together
- Coast Guard to induct 38 more aircraft by 2020
- Katrina gets truck full of roses as gift
- Aditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'
A woman gave birth to quadruplets at a private nursing home here today, doctors attending
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi