- Bigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view picsAbhishek Bachchan\'s big brother is SRKRange Rover factory in China inauguratedRemedy on Dhanteras to become richRekha's vanity van tantrumsPICS: Celebrate eco-friendly DiwaliAamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card partyBill Clinton\'s Girlfriend Monica Lewinsky joins TwitterEngagement on cards for Anushka-Virat!Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra celebrates Diwali with friends
India's chief hockey coach Terry Walsh sprang a surprise by resigning from his post beca
Charlie Sheen paid Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to cover tax debt Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:59:28 AM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen showed his generous side when he reportedly paid his "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lindsay Lohan's tax bill worth USD 100,000.
The actors became close friends while shooting for the movie and after getting to know about 26-year-old Lohan's tax issues Sheen offered to pay the outstanding amount of her tax bills, reported online media.
Initially, Lohan denied taking the favour but later accepted it when her business head received a cheque of USD 100,000 from Sheen.
Directed by Malcolm D Lee "Scary Movie 5" has an ensemble cast like Terry Crews, Ashley Tisdale, Jerry O'Connell, and Kate Walsh. It is expected to release next year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former cricketer and TV personality Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter is an upcoming
- Toni Garrn enjoys Tennis with Leonardo
- Bigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view pics
- Priyanka gives up Diwali celebrations
- Abhishek Bachchan's big brother is SRK
- When Randeep Hooda, Nandana Sen go nude for Kahe Sataye song from Rang Rasiya: Watch
- Kareena flaunts cleavage at IIFA 2014, view pic
- Rekha's vanity van tantrums
- Cop rescues Ashish Vidyarthi from drowning on set
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country