- Five worst films in last five years\'Kick\' to break \'Jai Ho\' recordsEid Mubarak wallpapers and imagesHumaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi5 unknown facts of Jacqueline FernandezPics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out whyThese Bollywood actors turned singers for their moviesSalman paints without sleep for JacquelineBipasha insults ChitrangadaBengali film scared Sushmita Sen
Indian shooter Mohd Asab has bagged the bronze medal in men's double trap event at the 2
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with fashion at teenage Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 05:31:07 PM IST file photo: Rosie Huntington
Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's obsession with fashion began at her teenage - she used to decorate her room with images of models.
"I was obsessed with fashion. I was just fascinated by these images and the photo shoots - and what went into that, what happened behind the scenes.
"How you create that glamour and mystery and the theatrical nature of the picture - that was what really interested me and my bedroom was just full of pictures of models and tear-outs from magazines," she said.
Huntington-Whiteley said when she started modelling at the age of 17, she mirrored herself on supermodel Gisele Bundchen, reported online media.
"I really looked up to Gisele, because I think that was when she was in her heyday - well, it's always been her heyday - but she was newer at that time. And Kate Moss too, of course. She's just iconic," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here we bring for you the real reason behind Aishwarya Rai's weight loss
- Five worst films in last five years
- 'Kick' to break 'Jai Ho' records
- Humaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi
- 5 unknown facts of Jacqueline Fernandez
- Pics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out why
- Bollywood Star power support for Pro Kabaddi League
- These Bollywood actors turned singers for their movies
- Salman paints without sleep for Jacqueline
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar