- Check the alimony amount of BollywoodBeauties at IIFA Rocks 201410 unknown facts about Varun DhawanStars flaunt their inked fingersWomen with the world's best butts3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auction
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with fashion at teenage Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 05:31:07 PM IST file photo: Rosie Huntington
Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's obsession with fashion began at her teenage - she used to decorate her room with images of models.
"I was obsessed with fashion. I was just fascinated by these images and the photo shoots - and what went into that, what happened behind the scenes.
"How you create that glamour and mystery and the theatrical nature of the picture - that was what really interested me and my bedroom was just full of pictures of models and tear-outs from magazines," she said.
Huntington-Whiteley said when she started modelling at the age of 17, she mirrored herself on supermodel Gisele Bundchen, reported online media.
"I really looked up to Gisele, because I think that was when she was in her heyday - well, it's always been her heyday - but she was newer at that time. And Kate Moss too, of course. She's just iconic," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood is the epitome of dreamers, lovers and also stories of heart-breakers. Relations
- 'Game Of Thrones' Controversial Rape Scene creates furore
- Beauties at IIFA Rocks 2014
- 10 unknown facts about Varun Dhawan
- Sunny Leone sizzles in golden bikini, watch video
- Its splitsvilla for Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy!
- Stars flaunt their inked fingers
- Is Kangana keeping fasts for 'Revolver Rani'?
- Women with the world's best butts
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood