- Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu tie the knotMallika Sherawat to enter Bigg Boss Halla BolPatrick Stewart praises Jennifer LawrenceAamir Khan\'s \'PK\' to release in ChinaWatch PM Modi receiving the Obamas in DelhiAyushmann to act in Punjabi film?PICS: Soha Ali Khan\'s mehendi ceremonyMovie Review: Dolly Ki DoliTrisha Krishnan, Varun Manian engagedInside Soha Ali Khan\'s bachelorette bash
Leander Paes and Martina Hingis won their mixed doubles opener while Rohan Bopanna and Bar
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with fashion at teenage Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 05:31:07 PM IST file photo: Rosie Huntington
Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's obsession with fashion began at her teenage - she used to decorate her room with images of models.
"I was obsessed with fashion. I was just fascinated by these images and the photo shoots - and what went into that, what happened behind the scenes.
"How you create that glamour and mystery and the theatrical nature of the picture - that was what really interested me and my bedroom was just full of pictures of models and tear-outs from magazines," she said.
Huntington-Whiteley said when she started modelling at the age of 17, she mirrored herself on supermodel Gisele Bundchen, reported online media.
"I really looked up to Gisele, because I think that was when she was in her heyday - well, it's always been her heyday - but she was newer at that time. And Kate Moss too, of course. She's just iconic," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Soha Ali Khan today tied the knot with longtime partner Kunal Khemu in an intimate
- Mallika Sherawat to enter Bigg Boss Halla Bol
- Patrick Stewart praises Jennifer Lawrence
- Aamir Khan's 'PK' to release in China
- 'Superstars should do content-based cinema'
- Ayushmann to act in Punjabi film?
- New Censor board for films, books on Sikhs
- PICS: Soha Ali Khan's mehendi ceremony
- Movie Review: Dolly Ki Doli
Dog is man's best friend, and we have wolves to thank for it!
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi will be launching its latest 4G device Mi4 in India on Jan 28