- Will Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
Russian third seed Maria Sharapova withdrew from the US Open with a right leg injury, easi
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with fashion at teenage Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 05:31:07 PM IST file photo: Rosie Huntington
Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's obsession with fashion began at her teenage - she used to decorate her room with images of models.
"I was obsessed with fashion. I was just fascinated by these images and the photo shoots - and what went into that, what happened behind the scenes.
"How you create that glamour and mystery and the theatrical nature of the picture - that was what really interested me and my bedroom was just full of pictures of models and tear-outs from magazines," she said.
Huntington-Whiteley said when she started modelling at the age of 17, she mirrored herself on supermodel Gisele Bundchen, reported online media.
"I really looked up to Gisele, because I think that was when she was in her heyday - well, it's always been her heyday - but she was newer at that time. And Kate Moss too, of course. She's just iconic," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The latest reports are that controversial godwoman Radhe Maa has been approached for 'Bigg
- Video: Hrithik, Sonam reprise 'Dheere Dheere Se'
- These figures support Kangana's frustrations
- Why Salman cuts off lip lock shot in 'Hero'
- Aadesh Shrivastava diagnosed with cancer; critical
- Shah Rukh wraps 'Dilwale' shooting in Iceland
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked
- Kangana Ranaut to play an actress in 'Rangoon'
- Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion Week
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.