- Parineeti never seen pics beforeMeet Hrithik\'s new girl in \'Mohenjo Daro\'Watch full video of Yo Yo Honey Singh's latest song Desi KalakaarSee Deepika\'s latest picturesNew things to watch out in Satyamev JayateImages: Meet new Kamasutra girl Bhairavi GoswamiSherlyn Chopra posts her latest selfiesPics: Meet rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh\'s wife ShaliniMost Indians search for BMW, MercedesChildren inspire SRK for stunts
India's Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam Qureshi crashed out of the US Open
Gwyneth Paltrow designs new yoga clothing line Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 02:25:02 PM IST file photo: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress and yoga enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with luxury lifestyle clothing company Beyond Yoga to create her own clothing line.
Her first design will be a top, which will be sold exclusively on her lifestyle blog 'goop'.
The 40-year-old actress says she decided to design the top because she could never find such a thing anywhere, reported online media.
"I have always wanted a one shouldered exercise top and could never find one so we've collaborated with Beyond Yoga to make my dream top," Paltrow posted on her blog.
"Made from a luxurious high-tech fabric for active wear Supplex, this one-shoulder cami is great because it is quick drying and offers stretch without stretching out, keeping in shape even after a workout.
"Subtle monochromatic quilting adds stylish detail to this soft yet durable top," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Katrina Kaif was recently voted the “Sexiest Woman Alive” by a Youth Survey 2014 beati
- Hot bedroom scenes of Bollywood divas
- Parineeti never seen pics before
- Meet Hrithik's new girl in 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Watch full video of Yo Yo Honey Singh's latest song Desi Kalakaar
- See Deepika's latest pictures
- New things to watch out in Satyamev Jayate
- Watch official video of 'Salaam India'
- Images: Meet new Kamasutra girl Bhairavi Goswami
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.