- Cold conditions prevail across NorthTaapsee has no YSR projectPanasonic launches P66 Mega at Rs.7,990Meet World's sexiest top modelEmraan gifts 'Azhar' first look to Azharuddin on b'dayKatrina offers prayers at Ajmer dargahVarun Dhawan in Sushant-Kriti starrerWatch Out: Salman Khan sans moustache in 'Sultan'Chocolate Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesPics: Akshay Kumar's sister Alka gets married
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
Gwyneth Paltrow designs new yoga clothing line Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 02:25:02 PM IST file photo: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress and yoga enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with luxury lifestyle clothing company Beyond Yoga to create her own clothing line.
Her first design will be a top, which will be sold exclusively on her lifestyle blog 'goop'.
The 40-year-old actress says she decided to design the top because she could never find such a thing anywhere, reported online media.
"I have always wanted a one shouldered exercise top and could never find one so we've collaborated with Beyond Yoga to make my dream top," Paltrow posted on her blog.
"Made from a luxurious high-tech fabric for active wear Supplex, this one-shoulder cami is great because it is quick drying and offers stretch without stretching out, keeping in shape even after a workout.
"Subtle monochromatic quilting adds stylish detail to this soft yet durable top," she added.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Taapsee Pannu has no Yash Raj project in her pocket.
- Why Deepika Padukone is the luckiest women?
- Revealed: Why Anushka declined Kohli's marriage proposal?
- Shahid forced Karan Johar to do this for his ex Kareena Kapoor
- Emraan gifts 'Azhar' first look to Azharuddin on b'day
- Katrina offers prayers at Ajmer dargah
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Varun Dhawan in Sushant-Kriti starrer
- Watch Out: Salman Khan sans moustache in 'Sultan'
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.