- ICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hype
Wrestling Federation of India President Brij Bhusan Sharan Singh on Monday backed dope-tai
Gwyneth Paltrow designs new yoga clothing line Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 02:25:02 PM IST file photo: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress and yoga enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with luxury lifestyle clothing company Beyond Yoga to create her own clothing line.
Her first design will be a top, which will be sold exclusively on her lifestyle blog 'goop'.
The 40-year-old actress says she decided to design the top because she could never find such a thing anywhere, reported online media.
"I have always wanted a one shouldered exercise top and could never find one so we've collaborated with Beyond Yoga to make my dream top," Paltrow posted on her blog.
"Made from a luxurious high-tech fabric for active wear Supplex, this one-shoulder cami is great because it is quick drying and offers stretch without stretching out, keeping in shape even after a workout.
"Subtle monochromatic quilting adds stylish detail to this soft yet durable top," she added.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Rajasthan High Court on Monday acquitted Bollywood superstar Salman Khan in two cases
- Sidharth excited for 'Kala chashma' song release
- B-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching cases
- No negative roles for Nausheen Ali
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- Salman Khan's sister happy with his acquittal in poaching cases
- Melissa McCarthy loves jumpsuits with zippers
- I'd love to do a film with SRK: Paul Feig
- Don't wish to make career in acting: Shekhar
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an