- Review in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh promotes 'Happy New Year' in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting SussanneSonakdhi Sinha and Arjun Kappor are in love!Aishwarya and Deepika pose for a selfieDeepika Padukone now all set to romance Salman KhanWhy Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two monthsSRK ignored Salman\'s invitation to attend \'Bigg Boss 8\'See Aishwarya Rai\'s teenage pictures
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Gwyneth Paltrow designs new yoga clothing line Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 02:25:02 PM IST file photo: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress and yoga enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with luxury lifestyle clothing company Beyond Yoga to create her own clothing line.
Her first design will be a top, which will be sold exclusively on her lifestyle blog 'goop'.
The 40-year-old actress says she decided to design the top because she could never find such a thing anywhere, reported online media.
"I have always wanted a one shouldered exercise top and could never find one so we've collaborated with Beyond Yoga to make my dream top," Paltrow posted on her blog.
"Made from a luxurious high-tech fabric for active wear Supplex, this one-shoulder cami is great because it is quick drying and offers stretch without stretching out, keeping in shape even after a workout.
"Subtle monochromatic quilting adds stylish detail to this soft yet durable top," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The power of the small screen seems to get bigger at least as far its use for film promoti
- Aamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8
- FIRST LOOK: Amitabh Bachchan in 'Piku'
- Shraddha Kapoor graces Femina cover
- First Look: Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti2 out
- Shah Rukh promotes 'Happy New Year' in Kanpur
- Hrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
- Sonakdhi Sinha and Arjun Kappor are in love!
- Aishwarya and Deepika pose for a selfie
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Microsoft Devices has launched entry level dual-sim mobile phone 'Nokia 130' in India.