- Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'Ranbir\'s Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain\'Bigg Boss\' extension has no links with \'Ashoka\': Raj NayakWatch Shah Rukh Khan\'s first Video tweetKim Kardashian stopped by cop for traffic violationJacqueline Fernandez to sketch for fansOMG! Ranveer Singh kisses in public,Deepika stunnedFirst Look of 'Bombay Velevt'Sexy siblings Shruti, Akshara HassanAngry Salman chases fans
Former Portugal and Real Madrid winger Luis Figo announced on Wednesday that he is to chal
Gwyneth Paltrow designs new yoga clothing line Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 02:25:02 PM IST file photo: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress and yoga enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with luxury lifestyle clothing company Beyond Yoga to create her own clothing line.
Her first design will be a top, which will be sold exclusively on her lifestyle blog 'goop'.
The 40-year-old actress says she decided to design the top because she could never find such a thing anywhere, reported online media.
"I have always wanted a one shouldered exercise top and could never find one so we've collaborated with Beyond Yoga to make my dream top," Paltrow posted on her blog.
"Made from a luxurious high-tech fabric for active wear Supplex, this one-shoulder cami is great because it is quick drying and offers stretch without stretching out, keeping in shape even after a workout.
"Subtle monochromatic quilting adds stylish detail to this soft yet durable top," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
King Khan of Bollywood industry Shahrukh has turned first Indian to use Twitter mobile vid
- PICS: Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'
- Ranbir's Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain
- 'Bigg Boss' extension has no links with 'Ashoka': Raj Nayak
- Watch Shah Rukh Khan's first Video tweet
- Kim Kardashian stopped by cop for traffic violation
- Jacqueline Fernandez to sketch for fans
- OMG! Ranveer Singh kisses in public,Deepika stunned
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher take baby Wyatt out for stroll
As the Cricket World Cup is round the corner, a bat as tall as 10-storey building, unveile
test ad galery 3