- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:47:13 AM IST file photo: Tom Cruise
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilo grams Robocop style costume for new movie "All You Need Is Kill", is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, reported online media.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming "All You Need Is Kill". The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
The actor was recently joined by children Suri, Connor and Isabella Cruise for Thanksgiving.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Lady Gaga will headline the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show at NRG Sta
- Dhoni applauds Sushant's performance
- 'Baahubali 2' logo released
- Guess who is Alia dating?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret