- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Badminton Association of India (BAI) president Akhilesh Das Gupta on Saturday welcomed Pri
Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:47:13 AM IST file photo: Tom Cruise
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilo grams Robocop style costume for new movie "All You Need Is Kill", is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, reported online media.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming "All You Need Is Kill". The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
The actor was recently joined by children Suri, Connor and Isabella Cruise for Thanksgiving.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne ditched her underwear to pose for the cover of Sunday
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
- Don't want quick success: Sayani Gupta
- Nowadays commercial films are cliched: Shoojit Sircar
- Industry has changed, but not my life: Dolly
- Salman to don astronaut look for show promo
- Jaya Prada in UP Film Council with cabinet rank
- Don't have aptitude to join politics: Sonakshi
- Emma Roberts back with former fiance?
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an