- Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:47:13 AM IST file photo: Tom Cruise
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilo grams Robocop style costume for new movie "All You Need Is Kill", is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, reported online media.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming "All You Need Is Kill". The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
The actor was recently joined by children Suri, Connor and Isabella Cruise for Thanksgiving.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni is busy with the ICC Cricket World Cup while h
- Kardashian learns Piano from Oksana
- Reason behind the Divyanka-Sharad split
- Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birthday with Varun Dhawan
- Shahrukh Khan Drapes a saree
- Bollywood criticises ban on beef in Maharashtra
- This is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?
- Giorgio Armani hits back at Madonna
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea