- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:47:13 AM IST file photo: Tom Cruise
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilo grams Robocop style costume for new movie "All You Need Is Kill", is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, reported online media.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming "All You Need Is Kill". The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
The actor was recently joined by children Suri, Connor and Isabella Cruise for Thanksgiving.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Nation on Saturday celebrate 'Janmashtami', the birth of Lord Krishna with full traditiona
- Aadesh's last rites to be held on Saturday
- Not worried about getting typecast: Tahir Bhasin
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.