- Observe something in Surveen\'s bodyBMW X3 launched in IndiaIrrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spatAamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji\'s MardaaniPoonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket ChallengeBachchan's cheer for KabaddiFurore over Kunal Khemu\'s controversial \'shiva\' tattooGauahar-Kushal relationship on the rocksTop con films of Bollywood
Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova booked her US Open third-round berth with a gri
Chris Brown cancels South American show following protests Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:17:00 PM IST file photo: Chris Brown
Singer Chris Brown has backed out of his December concert in Guyana following local protests against his 2009 physical assault on ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Brown, 23, was supposed to headline a big show in the capital city of Georgetown. But South American women's rights protesters and opposition lawmakers immediately released statements making it known that the 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer would not be welcomed in their city.
Brown, upon learning of the incident was uneasy and decided to cancel his appearance, reported online media.
This is not the first time that the troubled singer has faced angry protesters trying to spurn his concert over his Rihanna mishap.
Earlier this month, a mysterious group of protesters in Sweden managed to plaster posters of Brown's ex-girlfriend showing her battered face and used it as a promo material for the rapper's November 19 concert in Stockholm.
In 2009, the Brown hit, choked and bit Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles during a heated argument.
He later pleaded guilty to assault and is still serving his probation of five years. He has since taken violence counselling and has been attempting to repair his image to fans.
Brown and Rihanna have recently released a duet titled 'Nobodies Business'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If reports are to be believed then Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play the lead in
- Observe something in Surveen's body
- Irrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’
- Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spat
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt to shoot intimate scenes for film?
- Aamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji's Mardaani
- Poonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Bachchan's cheer for Kabaddi
- Furore over Kunal Khemu's controversial 'shiva' tattoo
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.