- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Chris Brown cancels South American show following protests Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:17:00 PM IST file photo: Chris Brown
Singer Chris Brown has backed out of his December concert in Guyana following local protests against his 2009 physical assault on ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Brown, 23, was supposed to headline a big show in the capital city of Georgetown. But South American women's rights protesters and opposition lawmakers immediately released statements making it known that the 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer would not be welcomed in their city.
Brown, upon learning of the incident was uneasy and decided to cancel his appearance, reported online media.
This is not the first time that the troubled singer has faced angry protesters trying to spurn his concert over his Rihanna mishap.
Earlier this month, a mysterious group of protesters in Sweden managed to plaster posters of Brown's ex-girlfriend showing her battered face and used it as a promo material for the rapper's November 19 concert in Stockholm.
In 2009, the Brown hit, choked and bit Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles during a heated argument.
He later pleaded guilty to assault and is still serving his probation of five years. He has since taken violence counselling and has been attempting to repair his image to fans.
Brown and Rihanna have recently released a duet titled 'Nobodies Business'.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major