- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
Chris Brown cancels South American show following protests Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:17:00 PM IST file photo: Chris Brown
Singer Chris Brown has backed out of his December concert in Guyana following local protests against his 2009 physical assault on ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Brown, 23, was supposed to headline a big show in the capital city of Georgetown. But South American women's rights protesters and opposition lawmakers immediately released statements making it known that the 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer would not be welcomed in their city.
Brown, upon learning of the incident was uneasy and decided to cancel his appearance, reported online media.
This is not the first time that the troubled singer has faced angry protesters trying to spurn his concert over his Rihanna mishap.
Earlier this month, a mysterious group of protesters in Sweden managed to plaster posters of Brown's ex-girlfriend showing her battered face and used it as a promo material for the rapper's November 19 concert in Stockholm.
In 2009, the Brown hit, choked and bit Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles during a heated argument.
He later pleaded guilty to assault and is still serving his probation of five years. He has since taken violence counselling and has been attempting to repair his image to fans.
Brown and Rihanna have recently released a duet titled 'Nobodies Business'.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Dulquer Salmaan-starrer Malayalam action-drama "Kammati Paadam", which released in cinemas
- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movie
- Justin Bieber poses in underwear
- Mahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failure
- Fardeen Khan responds to bodyshamers
- Johny who? asks Harman Baweja
- Irrfan Khan, Big B's clash at box office averted
- 'Banjo' musical poster is a hit
- 'Sultan' composer Vishal Dadlani stays away from Salman-Arijit controversy
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T