- Check Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring HrithikHarbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira KhanTen unknown facts about Huma QureshiPoonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fansBig B celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'Kriti, Sushant excited for last schedule of 'Raabta'Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5We have forgotten about humanity: Priyanka ChopraPeople stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek Bachchan
Beijing Guoan midfielder Renato Augusto has said that he is "100 percent ready" to live hi
Chris Brown cancels South American show following protests Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:17:00 PM IST file photo: Chris Brown
Singer Chris Brown has backed out of his December concert in Guyana following local protests against his 2009 physical assault on ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Brown, 23, was supposed to headline a big show in the capital city of Georgetown. But South American women's rights protesters and opposition lawmakers immediately released statements making it known that the 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer would not be welcomed in their city.
Brown, upon learning of the incident was uneasy and decided to cancel his appearance, reported online media.
This is not the first time that the troubled singer has faced angry protesters trying to spurn his concert over his Rihanna mishap.
Earlier this month, a mysterious group of protesters in Sweden managed to plaster posters of Brown's ex-girlfriend showing her battered face and used it as a promo material for the rapper's November 19 concert in Stockholm.
In 2009, the Brown hit, choked and bit Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles during a heated argument.
He later pleaded guilty to assault and is still serving his probation of five years. He has since taken violence counselling and has been attempting to repair his image to fans.
Brown and Rihanna have recently released a duet titled 'Nobodies Business'.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Pa. Ranjith, basking in the success of superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil action
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'
- Supriya has an edge over me as an actor: Sachin Pilgaonkar
- Tarun Arora plays the baddie in Chiranjeevi's 150th film
- Check Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring Hrithik
- Harbhajan Singh blessed with baby girl
- Excited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Director
- 'Jagga Jasoos' is a much-awaited film for me: Ranbir Kapoor
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu