- Movies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launched
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want a daughter Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 07:01:38 PM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan wants to become a mother but she is not keen on a daughter as she doesn't want to deal with her miniature version of herself.
The 26-year-old star wants to adopt a boy and her eventual family will have no girls, reported online media.
"I don't want to deal with a mini-me," she said. Lohan is also trying to reform her image of a troubled star, saying she wants to be remembered as an actress. "I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," said Lohan.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Realty firm Unnati Fortune Group has roped in Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as the bra
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
- Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several times
- Lindsay not invited in father's wedding
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.