- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want a daughter Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 07:01:38 PM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan wants to become a mother but she is not keen on a daughter as she doesn't want to deal with her miniature version of herself.
The 26-year-old star wants to adopt a boy and her eventual family will have no girls, reported online media.
"I don't want to deal with a mini-me," she said. Lohan is also trying to reform her image of a troubled star, saying she wants to be remembered as an actress. "I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," said Lohan.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranaut says she felt shattered when a few of her im
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major