- Omg! Deepika did not invite Amitabh bachchan to piku success party.Is Kangana making Alia, Deepika and Priyanka insured?Oops! Nargis Fakir\'s deep cleavage showTeaser of \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\' releasedLeone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want a daughter Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 07:01:38 PM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan wants to become a mother but she is not keen on a daughter as she doesn't want to deal with her miniature version of herself.
The 26-year-old star wants to adopt a boy and her eventual family will have no girls, reported online media.
"I don't want to deal with a mini-me," she said. Lohan is also trying to reform her image of a troubled star, saying she wants to be remembered as an actress. "I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," said Lohan.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika threw avid party to celebrate pikus success but her on screen father was not invit
- Is Kangana making Alia, Deepika and Priyanka insured?
- Oops! Nargis Fakir's deep cleavage show
- Teaser of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' released
- Watch: Salman's most awaited 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser unveiled
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!
- Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumors
- Inside story of Kangana Ranaut's hot affair!
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers