- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want a daughter Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 07:01:38 PM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan wants to become a mother but she is not keen on a daughter as she doesn't want to deal with her miniature version of herself.
The 26-year-old star wants to adopt a boy and her eventual family will have no girls, reported online media.
"I don't want to deal with a mini-me," she said. Lohan is also trying to reform her image of a troubled star, saying she wants to be remembered as an actress. "I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," said Lohan.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and team have the perfect Diwali gift for the UAE.
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country