- PICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23Movie \'W\' gets wild with smooch scenesPICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
The Women's Tennis Association, which has turned to Asia to grow its sport, is unclear how
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want a daughter Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 07:01:38 PM IST file photo: Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan wants to become a mother but she is not keen on a daughter as she doesn't want to deal with her miniature version of herself.
The 26-year-old star wants to adopt a boy and her eventual family will have no girls, reported online media.
"I don't want to deal with a mini-me," she said. Lohan is also trying to reform her image of a troubled star, saying she wants to be remembered as an actress. "I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," said Lohan.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Meera Chopra has said her actress cousin Priyanka Chopra always ready to help her
- PICS: Holi special photo shoot
- The sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23
- Aamir praises, Deepika jealous of Kanagana
- Movie 'W' gets wild with smooch scenes
- Shahrukh's son and Big B's granddaughter friends
- Wishing Poonam Pandey ‘Happy Birthday’, view pics
- When Deepika cried bitterly
- PICS : Sush eyeing comeback
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.