- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man
Russia will host the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the highest level, Vitaly Mutko, Deputy Prim
Jude Law, Michael Gambon set for BIFA honours Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 01:12:28 PM IST file photo: Jude Law and Michael Gambon
"Sherlock Holmes" star Law will be feted with the Variety Award, a special prize given to an individual who has brought international attention to the British movie scene, and veteran Gambon will be handed the Richard Harris Award for lifetime achievement, reported online media.
The prize will be particularly poignant for Gambon, who took over Harris' role as Professor Dumbledore in the 'Harry Potter' movies after the actor's death in 2002.
Previous recipients of the Richard Harris Award, which was introduced after the iconic star's passing, include Daniel Day-Lewis and Helena Bonham Carter.
Law and Gambon will receive their prizes at the BIFA awards ceremony in London on December 9.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn, who is busy promoting "Shivaay", says he has not taken a penny
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
- Video: Parineeti rings in birthday with fans
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel