- When eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine coversTen Boldest Bollywood moviesPlot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan\'s Kick is all aboutKatrina copies Deepika\'s bikiniWhat is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditionsEx lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in \'Tamasha\'Shankaracharya in trouble for his remarks against Sai BabaDelhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debut
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
Jude Law, Michael Gambon set for BIFA honours Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 01:12:28 PM IST file photo: Jude Law and Michael Gambon
"Sherlock Holmes" star Law will be feted with the Variety Award, a special prize given to an individual who has brought international attention to the British movie scene, and veteran Gambon will be handed the Richard Harris Award for lifetime achievement, reported online media.
The prize will be particularly poignant for Gambon, who took over Harris' role as Professor Dumbledore in the 'Harry Potter' movies after the actor's death in 2002.
Previous recipients of the Richard Harris Award, which was introduced after the iconic star's passing, include Daniel Day-Lewis and Helena Bonham Carter.
Law and Gambon will receive their prizes at the BIFA awards ceremony in London on December 9.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
From the most scandalous controversies to nude pictures, the eternal glamor queen of Bolly
- In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine covers
- Ten Boldest Bollywood movies
- Plot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan's Kick is all about
- Katrina copies Deepika's bikini
- What is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
- Ex lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in 'Tamasha'
- Mandira does not mind exposing
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.