- Hema Malini injured in road accidentWhy children love Salman?Aashiqui girl's tell all autobiogrphyAbrar Nadiadwala entered Marathi filmKnow how to become famous on FacebookSuper-Hot teaser of 'Calendar Girls' out!Abhishek Bachchan's 'All is Well' trailer releasedAditi feels alone, neglected in BollywoodShahid\'s step mom reveals the inside story of wedding preparationsI would be slapped for telling my mom\'s age: SRK
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
Chris Hemsworth wants role in new 'Star Wars' movies Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 01:04:13 PM IST file photo: Chris Hemsworth
"Thor" star Chris Hemsworth wants to star in the new "Star Wars" movies.
The 29-year-old actor was a huge fan of the original films when he was growing up, so would jump at the chance at a part in the recently-announced Episodes VII, VIII, and IX in the sci-fi series, reported online media.
"I love those films. That's the sort of bread and butter of my film experience as a kid. I would love to work on something like that," Hemsworth said.
The actor also said he is sad to have missed out on a part in the films based on JRR Tolkien's "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
"I also loved 'Lord of the Rings'. I would have loved to have done something in that world," he added.
Meanwhile, Lawrence Kasdan, who was involved in writing the original 'Star Wars' trilogy, and Simon Kinberg have reportedly closed deals to pen the final two movies in the new series.
The pair will join "Little Miss Sunshine" writer Michael Arndt, who was previously announced to be writing episode VII for Disney Pictures.
However, it is not clear how the division of writing the two films will be made.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Aamir Khan is collaborating with Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman for his next
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
- Pooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for love
- Who first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
- Nargis Fakhri to play Sangeeta Bijlani in biopic 'Azhar'
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe