- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
As many as 55 teams from all over the country will take part in the U-16 youth football le
Scarlett Johansson dating Frenchman Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 03:58:44 PM IST file photo: Scarlett Johansson
"The Avengers" star Scarlett Johansson is reportedly dating Frenchman Romain Dauriac.
The 27-year-old actress was caught on camera getting cozy with her new man at La Esquina restaurant in New York, reported online media.
"They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table," a source said.
The pair have also spent time together at clubs and bars in Paris and New York City in the past few weeks. They were introduced to each other by Dauriac's buddy, tattoo artist Fuzi.
The tattoo maker was the one who carved a horseshoe on Johansson's skin. The actress' French boyfriend is a former editor of French magazine Clark. He works on underground French urban art and is the manager of a creative agency.
Johansson tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008, but they then got divorced on July 1, 2011. She later dated Sean Penn and Nate Naylor.
She split with Taylor after she was spotted flirting with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"MS Dhoni: The Untold Story", the upcoming Bollywood biopic on the country's star cricket
- Ali Fazal meets his Pakistani fans in London
- Dance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
- Actor Bill Nunn dead at 62
- Jennifer Aniston pins divorce rumours with dinner date
- Anna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Looking forward to meet Dhoni: Disha Patani
- I am never scared of fashion: Adah Sharma
- Kangana an inspiration to many: Tamannaah
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone