- Priyanka don't consider herself as starTaylor Swift youngest on ForbesRevealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fansKangana Ranaut\'s next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali KhanSee First Look posters of major Bollywood summer releasesRiteish reveals the first look of his son RiaanBombay High Court allowed Salman to travel to DubaiFunniest dialogues of Tanu Weds Manu ReturnsFirst look of 'Hero' released
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Jessica Simpson shows off slimmer physique Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 03:25:03 PM IST file photo: Jessica Simpson
New mother Jessica Simpson has debuted her thinner self at an event here and is said to have lost more than 60 pounds of her post-baby flab.
The 32-year-old singer-actress was spotted in Florida on Saturday to promote her clothing line. She was wearing a pink blazer, loose blouse and slim boot-cut jeans and was proudly posing for cameras, reported online media.
After giving birth to a baby daughter, Simpson signed up for the Weight Watchers programme and has been candid about her struggle with shedding the baby weight.
"I'm not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiance and herself," Simpson had said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Priyanka Chopra does not consider herself as star.
- Taylor Swift youngest on Forbes
- So these lucky fans can see Salman's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer
- Revealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?
- Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fans
- Kangana Ranaut's next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan
- See First Look posters of major Bollywood summer releases
- Sexism is an issue in entertainment industry: Debby Ryan
- Riteish reveals the first look of his son Riaan
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and