- Yakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Jennifer Lawrence finds her character beautiful in 'Silver...' Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 03:21:26 PM IST file photo: Jennifer Lawrence
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says seeing her character develop in 'Silver Linings Playbook' was a beautiful experience.
Lawrence, 22, takes on the role of Tiffany in the movie and credits director David O Russell for helping her to find different sides to her alter-ego, reported online media.
"It was like a blossoming, growing organism. It's beautiful. Reading the script, I really loved my character, then working with David she slowly started evolving.
"And then finally watching the film, I knew that it would be funny, but I didn't realise it would be as heart-warming, that was something that David did completely on his own. It was this lovely, heart-warming beast and I'd always seen it as sarcastic and a dark comedy kind of thing," she said.
She also enjoyed seeing the relationship with Bradley Cooper's character, Pat, develop as it came alive on-screen.
"I just think that it's a beautiful love story that we really haven't seen, and every scene in the film while we were filming, it just felt so different - it came alive as we were
"I mean, it's beautifully written, but I would have never have guessed that 'Silver Linings Playbook' would end up like it did, it's not what I read," she added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her displeasure over the Christmas clash between her
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that