- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
Jennifer Lawrence finds her character beautiful in 'Silver...' Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 03:21:26 PM IST file photo: Jennifer Lawrence
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says seeing her character develop in 'Silver Linings Playbook' was a beautiful experience.
Lawrence, 22, takes on the role of Tiffany in the movie and credits director David O Russell for helping her to find different sides to her alter-ego, reported online media.
"It was like a blossoming, growing organism. It's beautiful. Reading the script, I really loved my character, then working with David she slowly started evolving.
"And then finally watching the film, I knew that it would be funny, but I didn't realise it would be as heart-warming, that was something that David did completely on his own. It was this lovely, heart-warming beast and I'd always seen it as sarcastic and a dark comedy kind of thing," she said.
She also enjoyed seeing the relationship with Bradley Cooper's character, Pat, develop as it came alive on-screen.
"I just think that it's a beautiful love story that we really haven't seen, and every scene in the film while we were filming, it just felt so different - it came alive as we were
"I mean, it's beautifully written, but I would have never have guessed that 'Silver Linings Playbook' would end up like it did, it's not what I read," she added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major