- Diya Mirza wedding albumSome unknown facts of Nargis FakiriBirthday special: Bollywood\'s hot actress Nargis Fakhri turns 35Natasa eliminated from \'Bigg Boss 8\'Khiladi Akshay Kumar turns real-life hero for hottie Shruti HaasanNoyonita wins Miss Diva Universe 2014Why Deepika impresses Shah Rukh KhanTV presenter\'s nude photos leakedReal reason for Gauhar and Kushal spilitBollywood celebs at Shilpa\'s Diwali bash
London Olympic bronze medal winning shuttler Saina Nehwal will spearhead the Indian challe
There will be no more 'Twilight' for me: Ashley Greene Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:08:58 AM IST Ashley Greene
"Twilight" actress Ashley Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen in the film, has ruled out a possible return to the vampire movie franchise, insisting there is nowhere for her character to go.
As "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens in cinemas around the world and brings the movie adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's book trilogy to a close, Greene, 25, said Alice will not be back for a potential fifth film, reported online media.
"At first I thought that I would (be up for a return) but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again.
"I think that someone else should be able to experience this. And I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So, by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best pictures of Diya Mirza's wedding album.
- Some unknown facts of Nargis Fakiri
- Birthday special: Bollywood's hot actress Nargis Fakhri turns 35
- Natasa eliminated from 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Khiladi Akshay Kumar turns real-life hero for hottie Shruti Haasan
- Why Deepika impresses Shah Rukh Khan
- Raveena joins 'cleanliness drive' campaign
- TV presenter's nude photos leaked
- Real reason for Gauhar and Kushal spilit
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country