- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium Evalia
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
There will be no more 'Twilight' for me: Ashley Greene Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:08:58 AM IST Ashley Greene
"Twilight" actress Ashley Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen in the film, has ruled out a possible return to the vampire movie franchise, insisting there is nowhere for her character to go.
As "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens in cinemas around the world and brings the movie adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's book trilogy to a close, Greene, 25, said Alice will not be back for a potential fifth film, reported online media.
"At first I thought that I would (be up for a return) but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again.
"I think that someone else should be able to experience this. And I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So, by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Manna Dey may not be as celebrated a singer as others but he has his own list of loyalist
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country