- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
There will be no more 'Twilight' for me: Ashley Greene Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:08:58 AM IST Ashley Greene
"Twilight" actress Ashley Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen in the film, has ruled out a possible return to the vampire movie franchise, insisting there is nowhere for her character to go.
As "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens in cinemas around the world and brings the movie adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's book trilogy to a close, Greene, 25, said Alice will not be back for a potential fifth film, reported online media.
"At first I thought that I would (be up for a return) but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again.
"I think that someone else should be able to experience this. And I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So, by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore," she said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret