- India celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
Badminton world number one Lee Chong Wei recently failed a drug test, Malaysian media rep
There will be no more 'Twilight' for me: Ashley Greene Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:08:58 AM IST Ashley Greene
"Twilight" actress Ashley Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen in the film, has ruled out a possible return to the vampire movie franchise, insisting there is nowhere for her character to go.
As "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens in cinemas around the world and brings the movie adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's book trilogy to a close, Greene, 25, said Alice will not be back for a potential fifth film, reported online media.
"At first I thought that I would (be up for a return) but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again.
"I think that someone else should be able to experience this. And I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So, by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Taylor Swift says provision of constant security is important to her because she ha
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
- Lady Gaga's 8,000 pounds Manchester shopping spree
- Jennifer Lopez buys USD 22m house
- Best friends Salman Khan, Aamir Khan will be seen together once again
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country