- HC relief for Deepika PadukoneRape accused lynched in DimapurWatch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating HoliPICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?World\'s most complete Stegosaurus dinosaurBollywood\'s Bold BabesSonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishesHoli celebration across IndiaWatch Alia Bhatt\'s second homeNow Dilip Shanghvi is the richest Indian
Jeev Milkha Singh's erratic driving saw him struggle in the opening round of the Africa Op
There will be no more 'Twilight' for me: Ashley Greene Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:08:58 AM IST Ashley Greene
"Twilight" actress Ashley Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen in the film, has ruled out a possible return to the vampire movie franchise, insisting there is nowhere for her character to go.
As "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens in cinemas around the world and brings the movie adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's book trilogy to a close, Greene, 25, said Alice will not be back for a potential fifth film, reported online media.
"At first I thought that I would (be up for a return) but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again.
"I think that someone else should be able to experience this. And I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So, by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In an interim order, the Bombay High Court has restrained the city police from arresting o
- Listen romantic Holi songs
- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating Holi
- PICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?
- Bollywood's Bold Babes
- Sonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishes
- Konkona plays pivotal role in film on Aarushi murder case
- Justin Bieber poses shirtless for magazine
- Watch Alia Bhatt's second home
The world's most complete specimen of a Stegosaurus dinosaur dating back to 150 million ye
Motorola will bring the second generation of its affordable smartphone 'Moto E' to India o