- Big B enjoying homemade stories of little AaradhayaSonam Kapoor humbled to play 'Neerja Bhanot'Anushka taking career's biggest riskArjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'Who is playing Aamir Khan's daughter in Dangal?PICS:Rahul blames Modi for snatching land from farmersWhy Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi SawantNew 'Jurassic World' poster unveiledRussell powers KKR home by 4 wickets against KXIPMeet Poonam Dhillon's daughter
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Nicolas Cage to begin 'Outcast' Chinese shoot in April Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:02:48 AM IST file photo: Nicolas Cage
Actor Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen are set to depart for the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan next April to begin shooting the 12th-century war-romance 'Outcast'.
Based on a screenplay by James Dormer, 'Outcast' revolves two jaded Crusaders who chose to wander off towards the East, finally arriving in western China, where they become entangled in both romance and antagonism with local royalty, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Chinese co-producers plans to release it in the US and China on the same day in November next year.
"The stellar cast of the project justifies a same-day domestic and international release. This could maximise its impact," said Alan Zhang Lun, Yunnan Film Group president.
Nick Powell will make his debut as a director with the film.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Nowadays, Bollywood's megastar Amitabh Bachchan is enjoying his three-year-old granddaught
- Sonam Kapoor humbled to play 'Neerja Bhanot'
- Anushka taking career's biggest risk
- Know the Truth behind Shahid's No to 'XXX'!
- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'
- Calvin Harris is allergic to Taylor Swift's cats
- Kylie Jenner doesn't want to be a model
- Kevin James uses a Segway to control his children.
- Who is playing Aamir Khan's daughter in Dangal?
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!