- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Nicolas Cage to begin 'Outcast' Chinese shoot in April Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:02:48 AM IST file photo: Nicolas Cage
Actor Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen are set to depart for the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan next April to begin shooting the 12th-century war-romance 'Outcast'.
Based on a screenplay by James Dormer, 'Outcast' revolves two jaded Crusaders who chose to wander off towards the East, finally arriving in western China, where they become entangled in both romance and antagonism with local royalty, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Chinese co-producers plans to release it in the US and China on the same day in November next year.
"The stellar cast of the project justifies a same-day domestic and international release. This could maximise its impact," said Alan Zhang Lun, Yunnan Film Group president.
Nick Powell will make his debut as a director with the film.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Lady Gaga will headline the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show at NRG Sta
- Dhoni applauds Sushant's performance
- 'Baahubali 2' logo released
- Guess who is Alia dating?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret