- Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild girls of July'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: Pulkit
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Nicolas Cage to begin 'Outcast' Chinese shoot in April Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:02:48 AM IST file photo: Nicolas Cage
Actor Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen are set to depart for the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan next April to begin shooting the 12th-century war-romance 'Outcast'.
Based on a screenplay by James Dormer, 'Outcast' revolves two jaded Crusaders who chose to wander off towards the East, finally arriving in western China, where they become entangled in both romance and antagonism with local royalty, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Chinese co-producers plans to release it in the US and China on the same day in November next year.
"The stellar cast of the project justifies a same-day domestic and international release. This could maximise its impact," said Alan Zhang Lun, Yunnan Film Group president.
Nick Powell will make his debut as a director with the film.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See these hot girls from Bhojpuri cinema who are slowly and steadily making an entry into
- Wet and wild girls of July
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that