- Hathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
Ethiopia’s Birhanu Legese and Kenya’s Cynthia Limo came on top after thrilling battles
Nicolas Cage to begin 'Outcast' Chinese shoot in April Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 11:02:48 AM IST file photo: Nicolas Cage
Actor Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen are set to depart for the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan next April to begin shooting the 12th-century war-romance 'Outcast'.
Based on a screenplay by James Dormer, 'Outcast' revolves two jaded Crusaders who chose to wander off towards the East, finally arriving in western China, where they become entangled in both romance and antagonism with local royalty, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Chinese co-producers plans to release it in the US and China on the same day in November next year.
"The stellar cast of the project justifies a same-day domestic and international release. This could maximise its impact," said Alan Zhang Lun, Yunnan Film Group president.
Nick Powell will make his debut as a director with the film.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Confirming the news of her pregnancy, actress Anne Hathaway flaunted her baby bump in publ
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl