- Hot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the differenceKalki at grand finale of Max FashionStunning Miss Sri LankaPICS: Elephant grumble tells his ageMovie Review: QueenKat in Sri Lanka to be with Ranbir
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
I find racy photo shoots empowering: Cameron Diaz Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 10:52:35 AM IST file photo: Cameron Diaz
Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz finds racy photo shoots empowering and has no problem stripping off for the cameras.
Diaz, 40, said she is comfortable in her skin and knows how to handle herself, reported online media.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like (mimes stripping), 'How does this look?
"They're like, 'Today we're not going to put anything other than undergarments and heels on you,' and I'm like, 'These heels are not high enough.' I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality," she said.
The 'Gambit' star also thinks its healthy for women to want to be objectified.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think its healthy."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actor Shiney Shuja, who hit the headlines after his made accused him of raping h
- PICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night stand
- Kareena goes floral for Vogue
- 'Kochadaiiyaan' will change Indian cinema: Soundarya
- Priyanka ends cold war with Kareena!
- Poor opening for Queen, Gulaab Gang, Total Siyappa at BO
- B-Town wishes 'Happy Women's Day'
- PICS: Sussanne gets her tattoo modified post separation
- Hot photo shoot for 'Kamasutra 3D'
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric