- Ronaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
'Skyfall' the highest grossing Bond film ever Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:28:46 PM IST file photo: 'Skyfall'
"Skyfall", the 23rd official James Bond movie, has reeled in USD 669 million, making it the highest-grossing installment in the 50-year-old franchise.
The Daniel Craig starrer has earned a massive USD 507.9 million internationally and USD 161.3 million in North America, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The Sam Mendes directed film is well ahead of the USD 599.2 million earned by "Casino Royale" in 2006.
The success of "Skyfall" has been a boon for Sony, which is enjoying a record year. Sony is releasing and marketing the movie on behalf of MGM and EON Productions.
Sony chairman of worldwide marketing and distribution Jeff Blake announced that the studio has crossed USD 4 billion in global tickets sales for the first time in its history.
The studio's previous best was USD 3.6 billion in 2009. Sony's 2012 slate also includes "The Amazing Spider-Man" with USD 754 million worldwide, "Men in Black 3" with USD 624 million and "Hotel Transylvania" with USD 283 million.
"Exceeding USD 4 billion globally is a true rarity in this industry and it is an extraordinary accomplishment for all of us at Sony Pictures," Blake said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen as a traffic constable in the forthcoming thriller
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of