- Shivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
'Skyfall' the highest grossing Bond film ever Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:28:46 PM IST file photo: 'Skyfall'
"Skyfall", the 23rd official James Bond movie, has reeled in USD 669 million, making it the highest-grossing installment in the 50-year-old franchise.
The Daniel Craig starrer has earned a massive USD 507.9 million internationally and USD 161.3 million in North America, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The Sam Mendes directed film is well ahead of the USD 599.2 million earned by "Casino Royale" in 2006.
The success of "Skyfall" has been a boon for Sony, which is enjoying a record year. Sony is releasing and marketing the movie on behalf of MGM and EON Productions.
Sony chairman of worldwide marketing and distribution Jeff Blake announced that the studio has crossed USD 4 billion in global tickets sales for the first time in its history.
The studio's previous best was USD 3.6 billion in 2009. Sony's 2012 slate also includes "The Amazing Spider-Man" with USD 754 million worldwide, "Men in Black 3" with USD 624 million and "Hotel Transylvania" with USD 283 million.
"Exceeding USD 4 billion globally is a true rarity in this industry and it is an extraordinary accomplishment for all of us at Sony Pictures," Blake said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The second trailer of 'Shivaay' has been released, revealed the emotional side of the plot
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,