- Bollywood's all time romantic couples!What do Bollywood celebs fear?Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan JoharHollywood not everybody's cup of tea: Arjun KapoorPromise Day 2016 wallpaper, images and greetingsBeyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star now
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
'Skyfall' the highest grossing Bond film ever Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:28:46 PM IST file photo: 'Skyfall'
"Skyfall", the 23rd official James Bond movie, has reeled in USD 669 million, making it the highest-grossing installment in the 50-year-old franchise.
The Daniel Craig starrer has earned a massive USD 507.9 million internationally and USD 161.3 million in North America, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The Sam Mendes directed film is well ahead of the USD 599.2 million earned by "Casino Royale" in 2006.
The success of "Skyfall" has been a boon for Sony, which is enjoying a record year. Sony is releasing and marketing the movie on behalf of MGM and EON Productions.
Sony chairman of worldwide marketing and distribution Jeff Blake announced that the studio has crossed USD 4 billion in global tickets sales for the first time in its history.
The studio's previous best was USD 3.6 billion in 2009. Sony's 2012 slate also includes "The Amazing Spider-Man" with USD 754 million worldwide, "Men in Black 3" with USD 624 million and "Hotel Transylvania" with USD 283 million.
"Exceeding USD 4 billion globally is a true rarity in this industry and it is an extraordinary accomplishment for all of us at Sony Pictures," Blake said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan has been fined Rs.1,93,784 by the Brihan Mumbai Municipa
- Bollywood's all time romantic couples!
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
- What do Bollywood celebs fear?
- Bollywood film "Neerja" banned in Pakistan
- Rakesh Roshan reserved the release date for Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil
- Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives
- 'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan Johar
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.