- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
I am not doing 'Star Wars Episode 7': Brad Bird Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 11:58:59 AM IST file photo: Brad Bird
Director Brad Bird has denied reports that he is involved in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode 7" movie.
The 55-year-old "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" helmer had been linked to the Disney-backed project, but took to Twitter to make it clear that he will not be part of the film, reported online media.
"Not doing Star Wars. Doing a science fiction film. Not Star Wars," Bird tweeted.
"The science fiction film I am doing is going to be cool," he added.
Bird went on to reveal that the movie he is scheduled to direct is "1952", which is rumoured to feature George Clooney.
"I'm not slamming Star Wars. I'm just doing 1952. That said, Michael Arndt is a fantastic writer and Kathy Kennedy is a brilliant producer. I will be first in line to see the new Star Wars," the filmmaker posted.
Last week, Disney and Lucasfilm confirmed that "Star Wars: Episode 7" will be written by 'Toy Story 3's Michael Arndt and produced by Kathleen Kennedy.
The film, which is currently in pre-production stage, is due to be released in 2015.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country