- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
I am not doing 'Star Wars Episode 7': Brad Bird Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 11:58:59 AM IST file photo: Brad Bird
Director Brad Bird has denied reports that he is involved in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode 7" movie.
The 55-year-old "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" helmer had been linked to the Disney-backed project, but took to Twitter to make it clear that he will not be part of the film, reported online media.
"Not doing Star Wars. Doing a science fiction film. Not Star Wars," Bird tweeted.
"The science fiction film I am doing is going to be cool," he added.
Bird went on to reveal that the movie he is scheduled to direct is "1952", which is rumoured to feature George Clooney.
"I'm not slamming Star Wars. I'm just doing 1952. That said, Michael Arndt is a fantastic writer and Kathy Kennedy is a brilliant producer. I will be first in line to see the new Star Wars," the filmmaker posted.
Last week, Disney and Lucasfilm confirmed that "Star Wars: Episode 7" will be written by 'Toy Story 3's Michael Arndt and produced by Kathleen Kennedy.
The film, which is currently in pre-production stage, is due to be released in 2015.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is the most shocking photos ever. No Bollywood actress has been seen doing such a bol
- Kim Kardashian's daughter loves selfies
- US star Lena felt powerless after her rape
- Bruce Jenner decided to change sex
- Pics: Stardom during Sri Krishna Mahostav
- Victoria Beckham proud of son
- Kim Kardashian supports Bruce Jenner
- Lawrence refuses to date Prince Harry
- Bollywood divas who bring loss to producers
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,