- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Rachel McAdams gets along with boyfriend's ex Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 10:59:16 AM IST file photo: Rachel McAdams
"The Notebook" star Rachel McAdams has a positive relationship with boyfriend Michael Sheen's ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale.
The couple have been dating for two years and McAdams, 34 made sure to get Beckinsale, who is also the mother of Sheen's 13-year-old daughter Lily, on side once things got serious,reported online media.
"She gets along well with Lily and Kate, which was a deciding factor. Now they're definitely both in it for the long haul," a source said.
Meanwhile, "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" actor is completely smitten by his Canadian love.
"He has known since the moment things turned romantic. She is smart and funny but also has a lovely romantic quality," the source added
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Neeraj Pandey plans to head out for a "long break" just two days before his latest 'baby',
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forget
- Being a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
- Kailash Kher's latest video for Swachh Bharat!
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Salman gets inspired from Indiana Jones
- I've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
- Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing f