- Shah Rukh is my idol: Faisal KhanDeepika is open to act in a film on the subject of depressionI would wish Big B personally on his birthday: DeepikaControversial love affairs of Rekha\'Jazbaa\' movie reviewWhy Aamir and Salman fought at a party?All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaulted
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
We are getting married: Britney Spears Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 02:02:33 PM IST file photo: Britney Spears
Pop star Britney Spears and fiance Jason Trawick have denied reports that they have called off their wedding
The 30-year-old 'X Factor' judge and Trawick announced their engagement in December last year. They have yet to announce a date for their big day, although there have been reports of a winter wedding.
Earlier some reports suggested that all is not well between the pair, with one website reporting the wedding has been postponed, reported online media.
However, Spear's publicist Jeff Raymond has brushed off the reports as "desperate" insisting the claims are untrue.
Raymond did not give details of when the wedding would take place.
Trawick, Spear's former agent, has been credited with helping the singer turn her life around in recent years following a very turbulent spell which saw her suffer a breakdown in the media spotlight.
The couple confirmed they were dating in May 2010 - and that they had ended their professional ties in order to focus on their personal relationship.
Spears has two children, Sean Preston, aged seven, and Jayden Jmes, six, with her ex-husband Kevin FederlineSource:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of