- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony detailsSussanne supports Hrithik on 'intimate' photo leakMake your attire funky with different neck piecesApple sales fall after 13 years
) Indian boxing sensation Vijender Singh has promised his fans another big knockout win wh
We are getting married: Britney Spears Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 02:02:33 PM IST file photo: Britney Spears
Pop star Britney Spears and fiance Jason Trawick have denied reports that they have called off their wedding
The 30-year-old 'X Factor' judge and Trawick announced their engagement in December last year. They have yet to announce a date for their big day, although there have been reports of a winter wedding.
Earlier some reports suggested that all is not well between the pair, with one website reporting the wedding has been postponed, reported online media.
However, Spear's publicist Jeff Raymond has brushed off the reports as "desperate" insisting the claims are untrue.
Raymond did not give details of when the wedding would take place.
Trawick, Spear's former agent, has been credited with helping the singer turn her life around in recent years following a very turbulent spell which saw her suffer a breakdown in the media spotlight.
The couple confirmed they were dating in May 2010 - and that they had ended their professional ties in order to focus on their personal relationship.
Spears has two children, Sean Preston, aged seven, and Jayden Jmes, six, with her ex-husband Kevin FederlineSource: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
How does one describe, let alone cinematically circumscribe, the life of an unvarnished ge
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
- Preity Zinta to host reception in Mumbai
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the