- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Fassbender turns narrator for Formula One documentary Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 11:08:16 AM IST file photo: Michael Fassbender
Hollywood star Michael Fassbender, who is a longtime Formula One enthusiast, will lend his voice to a documentary about the sports.
The actor will narrate Exclusive Media's car racing documentary '1'. The action film examines Formula One through never-before-seen archival footage and interviews, including with 12 world champions.
The documentary is being directed by Paul Crowder while Exclusive Media co-chairman Nigel Sinclair is producing it with Michael Shevloff and Crowder.
"We are honored that Michael has agreed to lend his voice to our film. He is one of the most talented actors in the world today as well as being a Formula One fan. His charismatic and daring approach to acting lends itself perfectly to our story about a generation of risk takers in a glamorous and dangerous sport. We couldn't be more excited," Sinclair and Shevloff said in a statement.
" Michael Fassbender is a brilliant and fearless actor who will bring all the passion and excitement of our action documentary to life. There is truly no better voice to tell this story," director Crowder said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Adapted from two films, the Indonesian movie "The Raid: Redemption" (2001) and the 2004 Te
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of