- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
Brooklyn Beckham donates gifts to the homeless Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 03:32:23 PM IST Brooklyn Beckham and David Beckam
Soccer star David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, Brooklyn, bought Thanksgiving presents for the homeless, after saving up his allowance money.
The 13-year-old school student decided he didn't want his parents to get him anything for the annual American holiday, and instead saved up to purchase gifts for those less fortunate than him, reported online media.
"Brooklyn told his mum and dad that he didn't want to receive presents for Thanksgiving this year. He said instead he'd like to donate them to people who need them more," a source said.
"Brooklyn asked one of the family bodyguards to take him to a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles so he could buy some first-aid kits to put in the charity parcels," it added.
Brooklyn also persuaded his younger brothers, Romeo, 10, and seven-year-old Cruz, to do the same and the trio are now looking forward to donating their gifts.
"He even persuaded his brothers Romeo and Cruz to give up their presents and pocket money for the homeless this year. The lads are planning to give big, fun packages to the local shelter," the source said.
Brooklyn also has a little sister, 16-month-old Harper, who doesn't yet get an allowance.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly believes the appointment of Bollywood actor Sa
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the