- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Emma Stone tops Vogue's best dressed list Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 12:40:37 PM IST file photo: Emma Stone
After being named the most stylish woman, 'The Help' star Emma Stone has now topped the annual best dressed women list of Vogue magazine.
Stone, a red carpet darling for her uncanny sense of fashion, also appears on the cover of the magazine's best dressed issue. She was named the most stylish woman by InStyle magazine recently.
The 24-year-old star, who is dating her 'Spiderman' co-star Andrew Garfield, was followed by 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara. 'Deep Impact' star Leelee Sobieski came third followed by 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana.
Vogue's contributing editor and socialite Lauren Santo Domingo came fifth while Beyonce Knowles' younger sister Solange also made the cut at sixth spot.
'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart, who was in the eye of a storm following her cheating scandal, is firmly back in the limelight for the right reasons by grabbing the seventh spot in the magazine's prestigious list.
Rounding out the top ten list were model Lily Kwong, NBA wife Kimberly Chandler and author Ernest Hemingway's model granddaughter, Dree.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reached a milestone of 15 million fan following on Twitter, b
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif
- Director Mahmood Farooqui charged with rape
- Kangana is content being single
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.