- Salman plans big party for Kick\'s successPICS: List of contestants of Bigg Boss 8Zoya Akhtar acting in \'Kamasutra\'?PICS: Aashirwad sold for Rs 90 croreAndreja Pejic is transgender!Students still critical after bus-train collisionBollywood hot item girls!10 reasons to watch KickSunil Grover\'s new look in \'Comedy Nights\''Kick' movie review in PICS
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
Emma Stone tops Vogue's best dressed list Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 12:40:37 PM IST file photo: Emma Stone
After being named the most stylish woman, 'The Help' star Emma Stone has now topped the annual best dressed women list of Vogue magazine.
Stone, a red carpet darling for her uncanny sense of fashion, also appears on the cover of the magazine's best dressed issue. She was named the most stylish woman by InStyle magazine recently.
The 24-year-old star, who is dating her 'Spiderman' co-star Andrew Garfield, was followed by 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara. 'Deep Impact' star Leelee Sobieski came third followed by 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana.
Vogue's contributing editor and socialite Lauren Santo Domingo came fifth while Beyonce Knowles' younger sister Solange also made the cut at sixth spot.
'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart, who was in the eye of a storm following her cheating scandal, is firmly back in the limelight for the right reasons by grabbing the seventh spot in the magazine's prestigious list.
Rounding out the top ten list were model Lily Kwong, NBA wife Kimberly Chandler and author Ernest Hemingway's model granddaughter, Dree.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan has done it again! His latest film ‘KICK’ has taken a superb start by open
- Salman plans big party for Kick's success
- PICS: List of contestants of Bigg Boss 8
- Zoya Akhtar acting in 'Kamasutra'?
- PICS: Andreja Pejic is transgender!
- Gutthi is back in Comedy Nights
- Trailer: T-Series acquires music rights of 'Khoobsurat'
- Kareena's the show stopper
- OMG! Salman miffed with Deepika
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar