- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Emma Stone tops Vogue's best dressed list Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 12:40:37 PM IST file photo: Emma Stone
After being named the most stylish woman, 'The Help' star Emma Stone has now topped the annual best dressed women list of Vogue magazine.
Stone, a red carpet darling for her uncanny sense of fashion, also appears on the cover of the magazine's best dressed issue. She was named the most stylish woman by InStyle magazine recently.
The 24-year-old star, who is dating her 'Spiderman' co-star Andrew Garfield, was followed by 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara. 'Deep Impact' star Leelee Sobieski came third followed by 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana.
Vogue's contributing editor and socialite Lauren Santo Domingo came fifth while Beyonce Knowles' younger sister Solange also made the cut at sixth spot.
'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart, who was in the eye of a storm following her cheating scandal, is firmly back in the limelight for the right reasons by grabbing the seventh spot in the magazine's prestigious list.
Rounding out the top ten list were model Lily Kwong, NBA wife Kimberly Chandler and author Ernest Hemingway's model granddaughter, Dree.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,