- Check the alimony amount of BollywoodBeauties at IIFA Rocks 201410 unknown facts about Varun DhawanStars flaunt their inked fingersWomen with the world's best butts3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auction
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Emma Stone tops Vogue's best dressed list Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 12:40:37 PM IST file photo: Emma Stone
After being named the most stylish woman, 'The Help' star Emma Stone has now topped the annual best dressed women list of Vogue magazine.
Stone, a red carpet darling for her uncanny sense of fashion, also appears on the cover of the magazine's best dressed issue. She was named the most stylish woman by InStyle magazine recently.
The 24-year-old star, who is dating her 'Spiderman' co-star Andrew Garfield, was followed by 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara. 'Deep Impact' star Leelee Sobieski came third followed by 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana.
Vogue's contributing editor and socialite Lauren Santo Domingo came fifth while Beyonce Knowles' younger sister Solange also made the cut at sixth spot.
'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart, who was in the eye of a storm following her cheating scandal, is firmly back in the limelight for the right reasons by grabbing the seventh spot in the magazine's prestigious list.
Rounding out the top ten list were model Lily Kwong, NBA wife Kimberly Chandler and author Ernest Hemingway's model granddaughter, Dree.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood is the epitome of dreamers, lovers and also stories of heart-breakers. Relations
- 'Game Of Thrones' Controversial Rape Scene creates furore
- Beauties at IIFA Rocks 2014
- 10 unknown facts about Varun Dhawan
- Sunny Leone sizzles in golden bikini, watch video
- Its splitsvilla for Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy!
- Stars flaunt their inked fingers
- Is Kangana keeping fasts for 'Revolver Rani'?
- Women with the world's best butts
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood