- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
indian tennis player Leander Paes and his German partner Andre Begemann stormed into the s
Emma Stone tops Vogue's best dressed list Last Updated : 15 Nov 2012 12:40:37 PM IST file photo: Emma Stone
After being named the most stylish woman, 'The Help' star Emma Stone has now topped the annual best dressed women list of Vogue magazine.
Stone, a red carpet darling for her uncanny sense of fashion, also appears on the cover of the magazine's best dressed issue. She was named the most stylish woman by InStyle magazine recently.
The 24-year-old star, who is dating her 'Spiderman' co-star Andrew Garfield, was followed by 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara. 'Deep Impact' star Leelee Sobieski came third followed by 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana.
Vogue's contributing editor and socialite Lauren Santo Domingo came fifth while Beyonce Knowles' younger sister Solange also made the cut at sixth spot.
'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart, who was in the eye of a storm following her cheating scandal, is firmly back in the limelight for the right reasons by grabbing the seventh spot in the magazine's prestigious list.
Rounding out the top ten list were model Lily Kwong, NBA wife Kimberly Chandler and author Ernest Hemingway's model granddaughter, Dree.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Character actor Marvin Kaplan, who was known for the sitcom “Alice” and his voice-over
- Shahid-Meera to announce good news soon
- 'A Flying Jatt' movie review
- Christoph Waltz in James Cameron's film?
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr