- Hot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the differenceKalki at grand finale of Max FashionStunning Miss Sri LankaPICS: Elephant grumble tells his ageMovie Review: QueenKat in Sri Lanka to be with Ranbir
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
Garland's 'Wizard of Oz' dress auctioned for USD 480,000 Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:00:30 PM IST file photo: Judy Garland
The famous blue gingham dress that Judy Garland's character Dorthy Gale wore in 1939 Hollywood classic 'Wizard of Oz' has fetched a whopping USD 480,000 at an auction.
The dress, which was worn by Garland throughout the film was not the only iconic costume sold at Julien's Auctions at Beverly Hills Gallery.
Another costume that Julie Andrews wore in 'The Sound of Music' brought USD 38,400, and a purple skirt worn by Marilyn Monroe during the Canadian filming of 'River of No Return' sold for USD 50,000, reported online media.
Other items sold included Steve McQueen's racing jacket, which went for USD 50,000, John Belushi sunglasses from The Blues Brothers, which brought USD 16,640. The Wizard of Oz key book, continuity and publicity images were sold for USD 33,750, while glasses worn by Johnny Depp in 'Dark Shadows' brought USD 3,250.
Another version of Garland's Oz dress had brought USD 910,000 in June 2011 at the Profiles in History auction in Calabasas, California.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kamasutra 3D actress Andria D'Souza's hot photo shoot in Mumbai.
- AR Rahman with Alia Bhatt in music video
- Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014
- US model Brooklyn Decker
- Spot the difference
- Kalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
- In PICS: Sussanne Khan’s dinner with mystery man
- Funny english version of Chaar Bottle Vodka lyrics
- Watch: Hot Alia and Arjun Kapoor in song ‘OFFO’
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric