- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
T. Gopi and Monika Athare won the second edition of IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi
Cameron Diaz in love with Tom Courtenay Last Updated : 09 Nov 2012 12:40:06 PM IST file photo: Cameron Diaz
Actress Cameron Diaz is a huge fan of veteran actor Tom Courtenay and says she would love to see him younger.
The 40-year-old finds Courtenay, 75, very charming and fun, reported online media.
"Tom Courteney who I'm in love with. I need a little big of hocus-pocus magic voodoo to try and get him to be, like, 40 years younger. He's so charming, so much fun - he's got such a great spirit," Diaz said.
The 'Charlies Angels' star also said that she does not wish to see his earlier works as it will upset her.
"I don't want to watch him in a film when he is younger - my heart would break. Like, literally. I don't want to tease myself with what could have been," she added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Taapsee Pannu says watching her 2016 film "Pink" with President Pranab Mukherjee h
- Kabir Khan slams CBFC for refusing certificate to 'Lipstick...'
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
- Plastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha Takia
- My scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana Ranaut
- Hrithik would love to dance with 500 kg Egyptian woman
- Film Review: Mona Darling: There is something eerie, edgy about it
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro