- Rani Mukerji childhood picturesunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view picsSunny Leone\'s unbuttoned picsBollywood celebs cast votesPeerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiAfter Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Emma Stone tops best dressed list of 2012 Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 11:51:43 AM IST file photo. Emma Stone
"Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone has been crowned Hollywood's most stylish star of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The 24-year-old actress' unique fashion sense brought her top honours in the survey by editors at InStyle, who placed her streets ahead of rivals including Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss, reported online media.
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is in second place, beating "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart into third and TV presenter Alexa Chung in fourth.
Fashion show front-row regular Kate Bosworth gained fifth place, with Spice Girls star-turned-fashion designer Beckham one spot behind.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's elegant style earned the royal seventh place but the surprise entry was from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's six-year-old daughter Suri, who is placed ninth.
The style princess is sandwiched between supermodel Moss in eighth place and Florence + the Machine frontwoman Florence Welch in 10th.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Many celebrities are spotted with their kids these days. And like their parents, these sta
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
- Bollywood celebs cast votes
- Justin Bieber apologises for Japan war shrine trip
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood