- India\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
Emma Stone tops best dressed list of 2012 Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 11:51:43 AM IST file photo. Emma Stone
"Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone has been crowned Hollywood's most stylish star of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The 24-year-old actress' unique fashion sense brought her top honours in the survey by editors at InStyle, who placed her streets ahead of rivals including Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss, reported online media.
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is in second place, beating "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart into third and TV presenter Alexa Chung in fourth.
Fashion show front-row regular Kate Bosworth gained fifth place, with Spice Girls star-turned-fashion designer Beckham one spot behind.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's elegant style earned the royal seventh place but the surprise entry was from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's six-year-old daughter Suri, who is placed ninth.
The style princess is sandwiched between supermodel Moss in eighth place and Florence + the Machine frontwoman Florence Welch in 10th.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country