- Aishwarya to marry Rohit Nag in DelhiParineeti Chopra spends time in LondonDiandra's love gift to Gautam on birthdayVarun Dhawan in 'Badlapur'PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW cars
Pele is responding well to antibiotics to treat a urinary tract infection and his conditio
Emma Stone tops best dressed list of 2012 Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 11:51:43 AM IST file photo. Emma Stone
"Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone has been crowned Hollywood's most stylish star of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The 24-year-old actress' unique fashion sense brought her top honours in the survey by editors at InStyle, who placed her streets ahead of rivals including Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss, reported online media.
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is in second place, beating "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart into third and TV presenter Alexa Chung in fourth.
Fashion show front-row regular Kate Bosworth gained fifth place, with Spice Girls star-turned-fashion designer Beckham one spot behind.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's elegant style earned the royal seventh place but the surprise entry was from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's six-year-old daughter Suri, who is placed ninth.
The style princess is sandwiched between supermodel Moss in eighth place and Florence + the Machine frontwoman Florence Welch in 10th.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aishwarya is all set to tie the nuptial knot with beau Rohit Nag in Delhi on Decem
- I feel at ease doing romantic movies as well: Ajay
- Parineeti Chopra spends time in London
- Diandra's love gift to Gautam on birthday
- Varun Dhawan in 'Badlapur'
- Get ready to watch Salman, SRK and Aamir together
- 'My Husband made me a Prostitute'
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September