- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Emma Stone tops best dressed list of 2012 Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 11:51:43 AM IST file photo. Emma Stone
"Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone has been crowned Hollywood's most stylish star of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The 24-year-old actress' unique fashion sense brought her top honours in the survey by editors at InStyle, who placed her streets ahead of rivals including Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss, reported online media.
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is in second place, beating "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart into third and TV presenter Alexa Chung in fourth.
Fashion show front-row regular Kate Bosworth gained fifth place, with Spice Girls star-turned-fashion designer Beckham one spot behind.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's elegant style earned the royal seventh place but the surprise entry was from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's six-year-old daughter Suri, who is placed ninth.
The style princess is sandwiched between supermodel Moss in eighth place and Florence + the Machine frontwoman Florence Welch in 10th.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mr Aamir Khan is a perfectionist. He takes nothing in between his roles and his real life.
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con