- Hero’s fuel economy claim is misleading: HondaRekha is still young in her mind and approachTime to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali ZafarWilliam and Kate back home with Britain\'s new princessFresh tremors in Nepal, death toll nears 7,000'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' trailer out on May 4thCondolences for Nepal earthquake is not for publicityBritney explores cleavageHema Malini tweets for DharmendraPriyanka thanks Deepika for song in \'Bajirao Mastani\'
Sim Bhullar, the seven-footer who became the first Indian-origin hoopster to play in the g
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Celebrity fashion designer Manish Malhotra,who is creating the wardrobe for veteran actres
- Time to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali Zafar
- 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' trailer out on May 4th
- Condolences for Nepal earthquake is not for publicity
- Britney explores cleavage
- Britney Spears leg injured in show
- Hema Malini tweets for Dharmendra
- Priyanka thanks Deepika for song in 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Rishi Kapoor shares his aged looks
A cow, brown indeed, has got an admit card issued by authorities on her name to write a
The Haryana government launched seven e-services and software applications in a measure to