- Now Salman Khan wants to sing Aishwarya Rai\'s song after HangoverNew poster of \'Happy New Year\'Bollywood hottie Katrina Kaif: From Boom to Bang Bang\'Bang Bang\' review in picsPretty girl Sayesha set for Bollywood entryModi launches Swachch Bharat AbhiyanIs Alia Bhatt leaving Bhatt house?Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leakList of movies to be released in Oct 2014Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn\'t know who Maharashtra\'s CM is!
India continued their stranglehold in women's 4x400m relay event in the Asian Games as its
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After singing the song hangover in his last movie Kick, Salman Khan is keen on singing a s
- New poster of 'Happy New Year'
- Bollywood hottie Katrina Kaif: From Boom to Bang Bang
- 'Bang Bang' review in pics
- Pretty girl Sayesha set for Bollywood entry
- Is Alia Bhatt leaving Bhatt house?
- Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leak
- List of movies to be released in Oct 2014
- Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn't know who Maharashtra's CM is!
A class 12th student, identified as Maqsood, was mauled by a white tiger at Delhi Zoo on T
Vendors through e-commerce have starting offering premium smartphone iPhone 6 at price sta