- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la