- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret