- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country