- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam BenegalPhiladelphia's thanksgiving paradeKnow why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
Julianne Moore is the new face of L'Oreal Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:22:42 AM IST File photo
'The Hours' star Julianne Moore is the new face of cosmetics company L'Oreal Paris.
The red-haired beauty, 52, is expected take over the campaigns for a new product called Cellular Renaissance from next year onwards, media reported.
"I'm an actual user of the brand and it's hard not to be. Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it's mostly the airport or the drugstore. It's nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone," she said.
The "Game Change" star, who previously touted products for Revlon, joins an impressive roster with L'Oreal that also includes Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Lea Michele and Diane Kruger.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl