- Mahiran denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealous
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Matt Damon to star in Lance Armstrong biopic? Last Updated : 02 Nov 2012 04:17:23 PM IST file photo. Matt Damon
"Bourne Identity" star Matt Damon is reportedly in talks to play cyclist Lance Armstrong.
Armstrong was recently stripped of all the titles he won from 1999 to 2005 after he was found guilty of doping.
The biopic will be based on Armstrong's fellow cyclist Tyler Hamilton's book, "The Secret Race", reported online media.
The book looks inside the world of professional cycling and explores the doping issue surrounding the sport and cancer survivor Armstrong, who has been stripped of his seven Tour de France titles.
"Most sports films end in an inspirational victory. It is hard to work out what the ending would be. Lance was a hero before this scandal. The current ending is too depressing. It would be a more appealing story with a more hopeful final act," a source said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Queen of Pop Madonna will release her new album through Interscope Records in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
- For Akshay martial arts is a must
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.