- Hottie Katrina copies SonakshiBollywood hunks we loveDogs can be pessimists too!My action avatar in \'Bang Bang\' was self discovery,says HrithikExpansion plan for Lotus TemplePics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where\'Happy New Year\' talks with US mediaImages: Hot south indian actress Anushka Shetty getting married?Aamir wants no item girls in B-woodPics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bike
Five-time world champion Viswanathan Anand took a decisive step towards his second big t
Son of Sardar movie review :Keep off to protect your Diwali Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 10:54:16 AM IST Son of Sardar
Son of Sardar is an attempt at comedy but ends up as tragedy for the audience at least. The film is laboured and effort to evoke laughter is so artificial that one feels like crying instead.
Not that it has not impressive cast—Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawala to name a few. Each of them has also tried to do well. But they had little chance as the script was hardly enabling.
If your effort to crack a joke fails, everybody knows what happens. The film is precisely that. The main protagonist Ajay Devgan comes back form UK to sold a piece of land in Phagwara of Punjab.
But he lands in a trouble as a family is waiting for him to settle old scores. The revenge of a family murder committed by the father of Jassi (Ajay Devgan) is to be taken. The family which offers him recluse is the one which wants to murder him.
But this family has a ludicrous tradition of not killing a guest till he is in the confines of its house. It leads to subsequent dramas, each beating the other in stupidity and mindlessness.
Sanjay Dutt who had given sparkling performance in Munna Bhai looks so stupid attempting to look innocent that one’s heart goes out to him. So is Sonakshi Sinha who has befriended Jassi on way from Delhi in train but discovered that her family is after his life.
It is indeed tough to make a successful laughter show as your creativity is stretched to its limit. The attempt at Son of Sardar is at best feeble. The combined effort of some of the bollywood finest actors has failed to deliver. Want to protect your Dipawali, keep off Son of Sardar.
'Son Of Sardar' official trailer
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone’s hottest avatar in movie Happy New Year has been rev
- Hottie Katrina copies Sonakshi
- ‘Dawat-e-Ishq’ beats ‘Khoobsurat’ at BO
- Watch Trailer of ‘Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain’
- Bollywood hunks we love
- My action avatar in 'Bang Bang' was self discovery,says Hrithik
- 'Deadpool' set for release in 2016
- Pics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where
- 'Happy New Year' talks with US media
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr