- Alia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014International debut for Sid Mallya?Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view picsKejriwal as Delhi CM and BJP in power!Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phoneSunny Leone dined, wined with 100Dimpy's heart still beats for Rahul
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Son of Sardar movie review :Keep off to protect your Diwali Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 10:54:16 AM IST Son of Sardar
Son of Sardar is an attempt at comedy but ends up as tragedy for the audience at least. The film is laboured and effort to evoke laughter is so artificial that one feels like crying instead.
Not that it has not impressive cast—Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawala to name a few. Each of them has also tried to do well. But they had little chance as the script was hardly enabling.
If your effort to crack a joke fails, everybody knows what happens. The film is precisely that. The main protagonist Ajay Devgan comes back form UK to sold a piece of land in Phagwara of Punjab.
But he lands in a trouble as a family is waiting for him to settle old scores. The revenge of a family murder committed by the father of Jassi (Ajay Devgan) is to be taken. The family which offers him recluse is the one which wants to murder him.
But this family has a ludicrous tradition of not killing a guest till he is in the confines of its house. It leads to subsequent dramas, each beating the other in stupidity and mindlessness.
Sanjay Dutt who had given sparkling performance in Munna Bhai looks so stupid attempting to look innocent that one’s heart goes out to him. So is Sonakshi Sinha who has befriended Jassi on way from Delhi in train but discovered that her family is after his life.
It is indeed tough to make a successful laughter show as your creativity is stretched to its limit. The attempt at Son of Sardar is at best feeble. The combined effort of some of the bollywood finest actors has failed to deliver. Want to protect your Dipawali, keep off Son of Sardar.
'Son Of Sardar' official trailer
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood kisses were even hotter in 2014.
- International debut for Sid Mallya?
- Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?
- Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014
- When Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view pics
- PK BO report: Aamir Khan starrer collects Rs 92.50 cr
- KJo is surprise package in Bombay Velvet, says Anurag
- Watch Mallika Sherawat’s ‘Dirty Politics’ Movie Trailer
- Watch Surveen's ‘Nichod De’ song from Ugly
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.