- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Son of Sardar movie review :Keep off to protect your Diwali Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 10:54:16 AM IST Son of Sardar
Son of Sardar is an attempt at comedy but ends up as tragedy for the audience at least. The film is laboured and effort to evoke laughter is so artificial that one feels like crying instead.
Not that it has not impressive cast—Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawala to name a few. Each of them has also tried to do well. But they had little chance as the script was hardly enabling.
If your effort to crack a joke fails, everybody knows what happens. The film is precisely that. The main protagonist Ajay Devgan comes back form UK to sold a piece of land in Phagwara of Punjab.
But he lands in a trouble as a family is waiting for him to settle old scores. The revenge of a family murder committed by the father of Jassi (Ajay Devgan) is to be taken. The family which offers him recluse is the one which wants to murder him.
But this family has a ludicrous tradition of not killing a guest till he is in the confines of its house. It leads to subsequent dramas, each beating the other in stupidity and mindlessness.
Sanjay Dutt who had given sparkling performance in Munna Bhai looks so stupid attempting to look innocent that one’s heart goes out to him. So is Sonakshi Sinha who has befriended Jassi on way from Delhi in train but discovered that her family is after his life.
It is indeed tough to make a successful laughter show as your creativity is stretched to its limit. The attempt at Son of Sardar is at best feeble. The combined effort of some of the bollywood finest actors has failed to deliver. Want to protect your Dipawali, keep off Son of Sardar.
'Son Of Sardar' official trailer
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A case of cheating was registered against actress Shruti Haasan for allegedly reneging on
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla