- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vasco da Gama took a major step towards securing back-to-back Rio de Janeiro state footbal
Son of Sardar movie review :Keep off to protect your Diwali Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 10:54:16 AM IST Son of Sardar
Son of Sardar is an attempt at comedy but ends up as tragedy for the audience at least. The film is laboured and effort to evoke laughter is so artificial that one feels like crying instead.
Not that it has not impressive cast—Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawala to name a few. Each of them has also tried to do well. But they had little chance as the script was hardly enabling.
If your effort to crack a joke fails, everybody knows what happens. The film is precisely that. The main protagonist Ajay Devgan comes back form UK to sold a piece of land in Phagwara of Punjab.
But he lands in a trouble as a family is waiting for him to settle old scores. The revenge of a family murder committed by the father of Jassi (Ajay Devgan) is to be taken. The family which offers him recluse is the one which wants to murder him.
But this family has a ludicrous tradition of not killing a guest till he is in the confines of its house. It leads to subsequent dramas, each beating the other in stupidity and mindlessness.
Sanjay Dutt who had given sparkling performance in Munna Bhai looks so stupid attempting to look innocent that one’s heart goes out to him. So is Sonakshi Sinha who has befriended Jassi on way from Delhi in train but discovered that her family is after his life.
It is indeed tough to make a successful laughter show as your creativity is stretched to its limit. The attempt at Son of Sardar is at best feeble. The combined effort of some of the bollywood finest actors has failed to deliver. Want to protect your Dipawali, keep off Son of Sardar.
'Son Of Sardar' official trailer
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer romantic action film “Baaghi” has received an
- Alia, Varun in 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya' sequel?
- Bipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' pics
- Abhishek Bachchan resumes work post injury
- Eyebrows up as Sanjay Dutt hobnobs with BJP
- Big B gets inspiration from fans' love
- Akshay Kumar sorry for fan-punching incident
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of