- SRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'Mahira denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealed
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Saif Ali Khan richer by Rs 750 crores ! Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 01:55:36 PM IST file photo: Saif Ali Khan
Late Mansoor Ali Khan, the former Nawab of Pataudi has left a major share of the the ancestral property in his son's name, Saif Ali Khan.
The 41-year-old actor Saif Ali Khan the current Nawab of Pataudi doesn't want to evaluate the value of the property as he feels being an ancestral property it is beyond value.
Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has left the lion's share of his assets to his only son Saif. At the same time, his daughter Saba and Soha are also the beneficiaries in the property.
When asked Saif about his inheritance, he said,“I do not think the property is valued at as much as that. I don`t really know the exact amount, but it sounds a bit high. Its ancestral property, so beyond value for me”.
The news of Saif being heir to such a huge property has made astrologers predict his marraige to Kareena as lucky. "Lady luck is smiling on Saif who recently married Kareena Kapoor" , quipped Pantit Basudev Acharya of Varanasi.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the pictures of 'Happy New Year' Party.
- Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made news
- Pics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw Star
- Salman said interesting things about 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Madonna to release new album in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.