- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Saif Ali Khan richer by Rs 750 crores ! Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 01:55:36 PM IST file photo: Saif Ali Khan
Late Mansoor Ali Khan, the former Nawab of Pataudi has left a major share of the the ancestral property in his son's name, Saif Ali Khan.
The 41-year-old actor Saif Ali Khan the current Nawab of Pataudi doesn't want to evaluate the value of the property as he feels being an ancestral property it is beyond value.
Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has left the lion's share of his assets to his only son Saif. At the same time, his daughter Saba and Soha are also the beneficiaries in the property.
When asked Saif about his inheritance, he said,“I do not think the property is valued at as much as that. I don`t really know the exact amount, but it sounds a bit high. Its ancestral property, so beyond value for me”.
The news of Saif being heir to such a huge property has made astrologers predict his marraige to Kareena as lucky. "Lady luck is smiling on Saif who recently married Kareena Kapoor" , quipped Pantit Basudev Acharya of Varanasi.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is Mallika Sherawat birthday.
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country