- No \'Don 3\' at the moment: Farhan AkhtarWhy Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?OMG! Who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionWhy Kangana should be taken seriouslyWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Saif Ali Khan richer by Rs 750 crores ! Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 01:55:36 PM IST file photo: Saif Ali Khan
Late Mansoor Ali Khan, the former Nawab of Pataudi has left a major share of the the ancestral property in his son's name, Saif Ali Khan.
The 41-year-old actor Saif Ali Khan the current Nawab of Pataudi doesn't want to evaluate the value of the property as he feels being an ancestral property it is beyond value.
Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has left the lion's share of his assets to his only son Saif. At the same time, his daughter Saba and Soha are also the beneficiaries in the property.
When asked Saif about his inheritance, he said,“I do not think the property is valued at as much as that. I don`t really know the exact amount, but it sounds a bit high. Its ancestral property, so beyond value for me”.
The news of Saif being heir to such a huge property has made astrologers predict his marraige to Kareena as lucky. "Lady luck is smiling on Saif who recently married Kareena Kapoor" , quipped Pantit Basudev Acharya of Varanasi.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Farhan Akhtar has denied reports that the makers of hit franchise "Don" are keen
- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of