- Top most Sexy South SirensOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New YearPICS: Fiat Avventura launched at Rs 5.99 lakhSalman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrationsAishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view pics
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
Saif Ali Khan richer by Rs 750 crores ! Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 01:55:36 PM IST file photo: Saif Ali Khan
Late Mansoor Ali Khan, the former Nawab of Pataudi has left a major share of the the ancestral property in his son's name, Saif Ali Khan.
The 41-year-old actor Saif Ali Khan the current Nawab of Pataudi doesn't want to evaluate the value of the property as he feels being an ancestral property it is beyond value.
Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has left the lion's share of his assets to his only son Saif. At the same time, his daughter Saba and Soha are also the beneficiaries in the property.
When asked Saif about his inheritance, he said,“I do not think the property is valued at as much as that. I don`t really know the exact amount, but it sounds a bit high. Its ancestral property, so beyond value for me”.
The news of Saif being heir to such a huge property has made astrologers predict his marraige to Kareena as lucky. "Lady luck is smiling on Saif who recently married Kareena Kapoor" , quipped Pantit Basudev Acharya of Varanasi.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
South sirens of the South have been very dear to the fans.
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
- Salman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrations
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country