- Urvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?Ileana on small breakAlia's dad wants her to encash her popularityNimrat has special feeling for AkshayHas Aishwarya sidelined Irrfan Khan from Jazbaa promotions?Varun Dhawan and Natasha enjoy in MaldivesKnow what were Salman’s life changing tips for Athiya ShettyNeha Dhupia lesser known facts
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Saif Ali Khan richer by Rs 750 crores ! Last Updated : 08 Nov 2012 01:55:36 PM IST file photo: Saif Ali Khan
Late Mansoor Ali Khan, the former Nawab of Pataudi has left a major share of the the ancestral property in his son's name, Saif Ali Khan.
The 41-year-old actor Saif Ali Khan the current Nawab of Pataudi doesn't want to evaluate the value of the property as he feels being an ancestral property it is beyond value.
Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi has left the lion's share of his assets to his only son Saif. At the same time, his daughter Saba and Soha are also the beneficiaries in the property.
When asked Saif about his inheritance, he said,“I do not think the property is valued at as much as that. I don`t really know the exact amount, but it sounds a bit high. Its ancestral property, so beyond value for me”.
The news of Saif being heir to such a huge property has made astrologers predict his marraige to Kareena as lucky. "Lady luck is smiling on Saif who recently married Kareena Kapoor" , quipped Pantit Basudev Acharya of Varanasi.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.