- To counter China,India deploys Akash missiles in northeastFive best roles of PriyankaGet ready for 'Ram Lakhan' remakeHrithik, Katrina in 'Tu Meri' songSid, Varun to star in \'Ram-Lakhan\' remakeIn PICS: Fahad Fazil weds Nazriya\'Mardaani\' review in picsImages: Meet Shruti Haasan\'s sis Akshara who makes debut in ShamitabhImages: These Bollywood stars did not graduateHot foreign beauties in B-Wood
Top-ranked Serena Williams is seeded No. 1 as she seeks her third straight US Open title.
Yash Chopra admitted to hospital Last Updated : 14 Oct 2012 11:31:03 AM IST Yash Chopra admitted to hospital
"He has been admitted to hospital," the sources told without disclosing as to when and for what reason the veteran filmmaker has been admitted.
The 80-year-old filmmaker had announced his retirement from film direction last month.
He is looking forward to the release of his latest directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' that stars Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead.
The film is set to hit the screens on November 13. Chopra has given several hits in his more than five decade old career like 'Deewar', 'Kabhie Kabhie', 'Trishul', 'Silsila', 'Chandni', 'Veer Zaara'.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As she gets ready to hit the screen in the title role of 'Mary Kom,' it is easy to see why
- Get ready for 'Ram Lakhan' remake
- Hrithik, Katrina in 'Tu Meri' song
- Salman case diaries get vanish
- Sid, Varun to star in 'Ram-Lakhan' remake
- In PICS: Fahad Fazil weds Nazriya
- 'Mardaani' review in pics
- Images: Meet Shruti Haasan's sis Akshara who makes debut in Shamitabh
- Images: These Bollywood stars did not graduate
Kenneth Douglas had sexually abused 100 dead women over the period between 1976 and 1992.
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart