- Kangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'Ban lifts from SRK to enter Wankhede StadiumB-town wishes fans Happy Friendship DayShilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces Giulina
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Meet Kapil Sharma’s would be wife Bhavneeth Chatrath! Last Updated : 05 Apr 2014 05:16:05 PM IST Meet Kapil Sharma’s would be wife Bhavneeth Chatrath!
Kapil Sharma, the superstar of Small screen, always makes fun of husband and wife on his most popular show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’.But very few people know about Kapil’s private life, girlfriend and his fiancé.According to the media report, India’s most popular standing comedian is all set to shed the bachelorhood tag. Surprised!!! Yes, Kapil will enter the wedlock soon with her girlfriend Bhavneeth Chatrath alias Ginni.The media reports claimed that Kapil will marry Ginni soon after his Bollywood debut Bank Chor hit the silver screens.Earlier, Jalandhar girl Bhavneeth had also shared a picture of Kapil Sharma having dinner with her family. The caption of the picture reads: “My Family”.Kapil’s family have also confirmed the new to a Hindi daily that Kapil will get marry soon after release of his first film.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kang
- Ram Gopal Varma against porn ban
- See Richa in de-glamourised avatar
- Ajay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days
- B-town wishes fans Happy Friendship Day
- Shilpa turns fashion diva
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
China has set up the world's largest mosquito factory in northwestern Guangzhou province t
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that