- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'Who is playing Aamir Khan\'s daughter in Dangal?PICS:Rahul blames Modi for snatching land from farmersWhy Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi SawantNew 'Jurassic World' poster unveiledRussell powers KKR home by 4 wickets against KXIPMeet Poonam Dhillon's daughterMalaika's blouse gets unbuttonedAmitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike Saluto
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Meet Kapil Sharma’s would be wife Bhavneeth Chatrath! Last Updated : 05 Apr 2014 05:16:05 PM IST Meet Kapil Sharma’s would be wife Bhavneeth Chatrath!
Kapil Sharma, the superstar of Small screen, always makes fun of husband and wife on his most popular show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’.But very few people know about Kapil’s private life, girlfriend and his fiancé.According to the media report, India’s most popular standing comedian is all set to shed the bachelorhood tag. Surprised!!! Yes, Kapil will enter the wedlock soon with her girlfriend Bhavneeth Chatrath alias Ginni.The media reports claimed that Kapil will marry Ginni soon after his Bollywood debut Bank Chor hit the silver screens.Earlier, Jalandhar girl Bhavneeth had also shared a picture of Kapil Sharma having dinner with her family. The caption of the picture reads: “My Family”.Kapil’s family have also confirmed the new to a Hindi daily that Kapil will get marry soon after release of his first film.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
There were rumours that Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor had refused his favourite director K
- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'
- Calvin Harris is allergic to Taylor Swift's cats
- Kylie Jenner doesn't want to be a model
- Kevin James uses a Segway to control his children.
- Who is playing Aamir Khan's daughter in Dangal?
- Why Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant
- New 'Jurassic World' poster unveiled
- Meet Poonam Dhillon's daughter
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!