- Australia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
VJ Rannvijay Singh to marry girlfriend in April Last Updated : 28 Mar 2014 11:44:52 AM IST File photo: Rannvijay Singh Singha
'Roadies' fame VJ turned actor Rannvijay Singh Singha is all set to enter wedlock with his girlfriend Priyanka.
Both Ranvijay and Priyanka, who are already engaged, met each other in London in 2012.
"Priyanka is a Punjabi girl from London. I met her in 2012 when she was visiting her family in Mumbai," Rannvijay said.
"Last year I asked her to marry me. Luckily for me she agreed. The shaadi is next month," he added.
The 31-year-old actor posted about the news on his Facebook and Twitter page.
"Wanted all of you to know from me, here it is. I’m getting married next month!!"
He also posted a picture of his in casuals and wrote, "Switched from my casuals to suit the occasion. Can you guess what it is?"
Rannvijay became a household name because of his stint as the host of popular TV show 'Roadies'.
He is currently hosting 'Roadies' X1
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con