- Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild girls of July'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: Pulkit
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Shakira records with Blake Shelton for her new album Last Updated : 13 Feb 2014 10:06:15 AM IST Photo : Pop star Shakira
Pop star Shakira has announced that country superstar Blake Shelton will make a guest appearance in her upcoming self-titled album
Pop star Shakira has announced that country superstar Blake Shelton will make a guest appearance in her upcoming self-titled album. The 37-year-old Latin singer said the track is a country, folk song, reported Ace Showbiz.
"We just (recorded it)- it's a country, folk song. I kind of directed him. I wrote the song with some people from Nashville and I sent it to him and I was super-nervous. "I was like, 'Oh my God. What's he going to think?' And he loved it. He said, 'Wow! This is exactly what you were talking about. I love this song,'" she said.
After recording a song together, Shakira and Shelton are gearing up to reprise their roles as coaches on 'The Voice'. The new season of NBC's popular singing competition is set to begin on February 24. "I think the chemistry is better than ever," Shakira, who coached the show for the first time in its fourth season, said of rejoining Shelton, Adam Levine and Usher.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Met some of the hottest girls of Bhojpuri cinema.
- Wet and wild girls of July
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with