- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'Who is playing Aamir Khan\'s daughter in Dangal?PICS:Rahul blames Modi for snatching land from farmersWhy Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi SawantNew 'Jurassic World' poster unveiledRussell powers KKR home by 4 wickets against KXIPMeet Poonam Dhillon's daughterMalaika's blouse gets unbuttonedAmitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike Saluto
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Meera Jasmine marriage solemnised Last Updated : 12 Feb 2014 09:34:28 PM IST File photo of South Indian actress Meera Jasmine.
The marriage of noted South Indian actress Meera Jasmine with IT professional Anil John Titus was solemnised at a simple function at a Church in Thiruvananthapuram on Wednesday.
The marriage ceremony was attended by close relatives of the two besides actors Suresh Gopi and Kavya Madhavan among others.
Registeration of their marriage as per Special Marriage Act was held at the residence of Jasmine on Sunday in Kochi.
Marriage of actress Meera Jasmine solemnised:
Police had provided security to the marriage as per the directive of Kerala High Court to the police on a petition filed by the bridegroom who contended that a former friend from Bangalore, whom he had earlier planned to marry, and her father had threatened him that the marriage would not be allowed to take place.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
There were rumours that Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor had refused his favourite director K
- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'
- Calvin Harris is allergic to Taylor Swift's cats
- Kylie Jenner doesn't want to be a model
- Kevin James uses a Segway to control his children.
- Who is playing Aamir Khan's daughter in Dangal?
- Why Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant
- New 'Jurassic World' poster unveiled
- Meet Poonam Dhillon's daughter
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!