- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Meera Jasmine marriage solemnised Last Updated : 12 Feb 2014 09:34:28 PM IST File photo of South Indian actress Meera Jasmine.
The marriage of noted South Indian actress Meera Jasmine with IT professional Anil John Titus was solemnised at a simple function at a Church in Thiruvananthapuram on Wednesday.
The marriage ceremony was attended by close relatives of the two besides actors Suresh Gopi and Kavya Madhavan among others.
Registeration of their marriage as per Special Marriage Act was held at the residence of Jasmine on Sunday in Kochi.
Marriage of actress Meera Jasmine solemnised:
Police had provided security to the marriage as per the directive of Kerala High Court to the police on a petition filed by the bridegroom who contended that a former friend from Bangalore, whom he had earlier planned to marry, and her father had threatened him that the marriage would not be allowed to take place.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.