- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?OMG! Who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionWhy Kangana should be taken seriouslyWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'Look at SRK son AbRam's shoe collection
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Meera Jasmine marriage solemnised Last Updated : 12 Feb 2014 09:34:28 PM IST File photo of South Indian actress Meera Jasmine.
The marriage of noted South Indian actress Meera Jasmine with IT professional Anil John Titus was solemnised at a simple function at a Church in Thiruvananthapuram on Wednesday.
The marriage ceremony was attended by close relatives of the two besides actors Suresh Gopi and Kavya Madhavan among others.
Registeration of their marriage as per Special Marriage Act was held at the residence of Jasmine on Sunday in Kochi.
Marriage of actress Meera Jasmine solemnised:
Police had provided security to the marriage as per the directive of Kerala High Court to the police on a petition filed by the bridegroom who contended that a former friend from Bangalore, whom he had earlier planned to marry, and her father had threatened him that the marriage would not be allowed to take place.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of