- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Still recuperating from a foot injury, World championship silver medalist Saina Nehwal in
Mariah Carey puts California home on market Last Updated : 09 Feb 2014 02:26:25 PM IST Photo : Pop diva Mariah Carey
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are reportedly selling their home in California for USD 12.99 million
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are reportedly selling their home in California for USD 12.99 million. The couple, who have two-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, put their lavish 11,750 square-foot property in Bel Air on the open market this week, reported Radar online.
The 43-year-old singer and the 'America's Got Talent host, who got married in 2008, bought the property for USD 6.975 million in April 2009, according to a real estate website.
The colonial style mansion features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, a state-of-the-art home theatre, games room, fitness gym, music room and a double-height half-court basketball court. It also boasts an extra-long dark-bottomed swimming pool, open-air cabana and a putting green.
The couple also own properties on the guard-gated Windermere Island in the Bahamas as well as a three-floor apartment in New York City.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl