- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Mariah Carey puts California home on market Last Updated : 09 Feb 2014 02:26:25 PM IST Photo : Pop diva Mariah Carey
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are reportedly selling their home in California for USD 12.99 million
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are reportedly selling their home in California for USD 12.99 million. The couple, who have two-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, put their lavish 11,750 square-foot property in Bel Air on the open market this week, reported Radar online.
The 43-year-old singer and the 'America's Got Talent host, who got married in 2008, bought the property for USD 6.975 million in April 2009, according to a real estate website.
The colonial style mansion features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, a state-of-the-art home theatre, games room, fitness gym, music room and a double-height half-court basketball court. It also boasts an extra-long dark-bottomed swimming pool, open-air cabana and a putting green.
The couple also own properties on the guard-gated Windermere Island in the Bahamas as well as a three-floor apartment in New York City.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h